COVID isn't the bio weapon.......their "vaccine" is.

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
It just occurred to me today.

It's not COVID thats the Dems/Chinese bio-weapon.......it's the "vaccine".
Too many people getting too close to the truth, which is why Big Pharma bribed turncoat judges to be allowed to hide their information about the "vaccines" from the public for the next several years.

These "variants" are not going to stop until ALL humans on this planet have been injected with this toxic sludge, at least once.

COVID is the constructed variant itself. They will keep unleashing more variants until either all humans have been "vaxxed" or they have been exterminated for their heinous treachery and abuse on the human population of this planet.

COVID has been proved that humans can live through bouts of it without this "vaccine". It's also being proven now, that people who HAVE gotten "vaxxed" are dying from COVID.

So, I'm thinking, it's not COVID that kills. It's not the "vaccine" that kills. It's BOTH of them together.

Too much scientific study on this has been bringing this point to light. Although not many people have put "2 and 2 together" yet.

And I've been sitting on the question of "why". WHY are they doing this?
Most people and conspiracy theorists will say population control. But WHY?

And then it dawned on me.

This "great reset" is something that will occur in the near future, I guesstimate in 10-15 years. Not because of the lies they are telling people.......but because they need to kill off a majority of the human population in order to control it easily, and resetting everything to their advantage, without having us peons get in their way. Plus, they get more out of the bargain if they don't have so many peons to have to deal with all across the board.

Getting rid of that many humans will take time. But once they've reached their goal for takeover..........COVID will mysteriously vanish or a cure will be found.

They've fucked it all up with their greed and avarice. Now they want to start all over again, because it's getting too hard for them to keep control on what they've got. They see the end is coming, and had to do something to stop it. So they've got the most evil, vile, despicable, diseased, and demented lunatics to do their work for them. Clintons, Obama's, Bushes, Bidens', and the rest of the woke DNC.

Oh well.........it was just a thought I had today.

So, I'm thinking, it's not COVID that kills. It's not the "vaccine" that kills. It's BOTH of them together.
I do think that the threat of COVID and the response to it have been exaggerated. But COVID obviously can and does kill some people.

And if what you say were true, wouldn’t that mean that vaccinated people who contract COVID would be dying at higher rates than those who are unvaccinated and catch the disease? The opposite is true.

What are you basing this “theory” on?

Too many people getting too close to the truth, which is why Big Pharma bribed turncoat judges to be allowed to hide their information about the "vaccines" from the public for the next several years.

These "variants" are not going to stop until ALL humans on this planet have been injected with this toxic sludge, at least once.

COVID is the constructed variant itself. They will keep unleashing more variants until either all humans have been "vaxxed" or they have been exterminated for their heinous treachery and abuse on the human population of this planet.

COVID has been proved that humans can live through bouts of it without this "vaccine". It's also being proven now, that people who HAVE gotten "vaxxed" are dying from COVID.

Too much scientific study on this has been bringing this point to light. Although not many people have put "2 and 2 together" yet.

This "great reset" is something that will occur in the near future, I guesstimate in 10-15 years. Not because of the lies they are telling people.......but because they need to kill off a majority of the human population in order to control it easily, and resetting everything to their advantage, without having us peons get in their way. Plus, they get more out of the bargain if they don't have so many peons to have to deal with all across the board.

Getting rid of that many humans will take time. But once they've reached their goal for takeover..........COVID will mysteriously vanish or a cure will be found.

They've fucked it all up with their greed and avarice. Now they want to start all over again, because it's getting too hard for them to keep control on what they've got. They see the end is coming, and had to do something to stop it. So they've got the most evil, vile, despicable, diseased, and demented lunatics to do their work for them. Clintons, Obama's, Bushes, Bidens', and the rest of the woke DNC.

you should give up thinking permanently. You're not doing yourself any favors.

What a load of rubbish
I hope you don't get too many rushes of blood to the head. You're crazy

The vaxxx is safe n effective......

I'm sure she's lyin.....Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's given em the aids to ....the Xi variant will kill more vaxxed....

d,f,,d,d,,d,,rkdkd.jpg

I do think that the threat of COVID and the response to it have been exaggerated. But COVID obviously can and does kill some people. Apparently it only kills those who have ongoing medical issues that are far worse than known.
And if what you say were true, wouldn’t that mean that vaccinated people who contract COVID would be dying at higher rates than those who are unvaccinated and catch the disease? The opposite is true. Thats not what current information online states. It's been all over the internet for the past month.

What are you basing this “theory” on? What I find on the internet in regards to medical and scientific studies. NOT that I believe them all, but a lot of them make more sense than others. That's why I say it's a theory and not fact.

Not saying you're not right, but what I don't get is that they would be wiping out the first world countries first because they've taken the most vaccines. After that, they'll be left with a world full of uneducated morons. Hmmm...

why-not-both.jpg

Have you asked this crowd what they think about your idiotic thread?

Kissinger, Trudeau, Gates, Schwab and the elite rich families.

Not saying you're not right, but what I don't get is that they would be wiping out the first world countries first because they've taken the most vaccines. After that, they'll be left with a world full of uneducated morons. Hmmm...

Klaus Schwab in his book the great rest said whites dont listen, harder to control- thats why.

Forum List

Back