COVID Inauguration Day - Why have it?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Elected President and Vice President should be recognized and celebrated upon their swearing in. However, these are extraordinary times. Living in DC my whole life, it bothers me to see observation stands and bleachers being constructed 4 weeks out from Inauguration Day at a so called spike in the Pandemic when people are being told to stay home, wear masks, and no restaurants. Why would Washington and Nationwide elites be wagging their finger at US for wanting to spend time with family for the Holidays yet building an infrastructure to encourage thousands to attend?

How about using the money that would have been spent on an Inauguration be redirected to small business owners and restaurant workers being told they cannot work?

Elected President and Vice President should be recognized and celebrated upon their swearing in. However, these are extraordinary times. Living in DC my whole life, it bothers me to see observation stands and bleachers being constructed 4 weeks out from Inauguration Day at a so called spike in the Pandemic when people are being told to stay home, wear masks, and no restaurants. Why would Washington and Nationwide elites be wagging their finger at US for wanting to spend time with family for the Holidays yet building an infrastructure to encourage thousands to attend?

How about using the money that would have been spent on an Inauguration be redirected to small business owners and restaurant workers being told they cannot work?
Hope somebody remembers to put Diaper Joe's pants on him after they change his Depends for the Inauguration.

There should be no ceremony or inauguration balls whatsoever. It's batshit crazy that they are talking about having this. Very bad start to the Biden administration.

How about the small business owners helping out with the carpentry work and setting up scaffolds

Not to worry, attendance will seriously limited for social distancing. There will be no choir, no parade and no parties. The cost on this will be minimal and it is not paid by taxpayers with the possible exception of the security detail. Inaugurations are funded through donations.

How about the small business owners helping out with the carpentry work and setting up scaffolds

Why are you encouraging an infrastructure to attract thousands when people are being told to stay home and limit no more than 10 people into your home?

I don't need it. Fluff - take the time and money to solve real problems. I would respect that.

Because it's all BS designed to help the coup.

Not to worry, attendance will seriously limited for social distancing. There will be no choir, no parade and no parties. The cost on this will be minimal and it is not paid by taxpayers with the possible exception of the security detail. Inaugurations are funded through donations.

If they are going to have it on any level, every American is going to hold Washington Elite accountable for the COVID protocols and restrictions they have been pushing. Washington is full of egos and if you have ever been to an Inaugural parade or ball, you will see it is on par with New York and LA. They want crowds or at least a sizeable crowd feeding that ego. This will be a test.

They use only the best illegal aliens for that.

The Presidential Inaugural Committee has just made the announcement that the 59th Inauguration will be held virtually. In-person attendance at the ceremony will be strictly limited to members of Congress and a guest, similar to the State of the Union.

The Presidential Inaugural Committee has just made the announcement that the 59th Inauguration will be held virtually. In-person attendance at the ceremony will be strictly limited to members of Congress and a guest, similar to the State of the Union.
meaning Biden will be to befuddled to attend.

If they are going to have it on any level, every American is going to hold Washington Elite accountable for the COVID protocols and restrictions they have been pushing. Washington is full of egos and if you have ever been to an Inaugural parade or ball, you will see it is on par with New York and LA. They want crowds or at least a sizeable crowd feeding that ego. This will be a test.

Thus far it appears that they are passing that test.

meaning Biden will be to befuddled to attend.
No, he will be there as a hologram..

We have to pass emergency spending bills to keep the politicians paid we certainly don't need to spend money on an event no one will go to.

Just put a camera in an office and swear Senile Joe in already

Forum List

Back