COVID denier too sick with COVID to make court date for violating COVID-19 public health orders, dies

Prominent COVID-19 denier Mak Parhar, who gained profile in both the Flat Earth conspiracy community and anti-mask movement, died at his home in New Westminster Thursday.

Parhar has been in the news the past two years for spreading COVID-19 falsehoods, operating his yoga studio in contravention of public health orders and for being arrested and charged for disobeying quarantine laws.

In a rambling video from Nov. 3, Parhar said he had recently taken ivermectin, a drug that is falsely touted by anti-vaxxers as an off-label treatment for COVID-19, even though he didn't believe COVID-19 was real.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Do you think he should've gotten the vaccine?
Should he have got the vaccine? No, his choice. Did I get the vaccine? Yes, purely so I can go on holiday.

You don't need the unvaccinated vaccinated to save you from a pandemic, the vaccine does that, so I don't know why people are so hell bent on the unvaccinated. I know scores of folk that caught COVID, both unvaccinated and vaccinated, and recover in a few days.

It's down to your make up on how much COVID affects you, especially if you have an underlying illness. If you feel a vaccine would help, then get one. If you don't, your choice.

Prominent COVID-19 denier Mak Parhar, who gained profile in both the Flat Earth conspiracy community and anti-mask movement, died at his home in New Westminster Thursday.

Parhar has been in the news the past two years for spreading COVID-19 falsehoods, operating his yoga studio in contravention of public health orders and for being arrested and charged for disobeying quarantine laws.

In a rambling video from Nov. 3, Parhar said he had recently taken ivermectin, a drug that is falsely touted by anti-vaxxers as an off-label treatment for COVID-19, even though he didn't believe COVID-19 was real.

And another family suffers due to the arrogant ignorance of one of their own.

I wonder how many times this fucking tragedy has played out.

I wonder what covid would have done to you if you had gotten that instead since it was the spike protein your body was responding to, hmmm.
I got COVID19 last March. So I did not need the vaccine, Canuck. Obviously COVID19 didn’t kill me. In fact I donated platelets for 15 mos to help other COVID19 patients until the Red Cross ended the program.

Oh well.

I got COVID19 last March. So I did not need the vaccine, Canuck. Obviously COVID19 didn’t kill me. In fact I donated platelets for 15 mos to help other COVID19 patients until the Red Cross ended the program.

That is debatable. Not everyone develops the necessary antibodies to fight off the virus even after infection, especially if the case was very light. Considering how your body reacted to the spike protein the second time around, you might have been one of those ppl. You should be thankful all your had were some heart palpitations that easily resolved itself with available medicine. The vaccine could have very well saved your life.

That is debatable. Not everyone develops the necessary antibodies to fight off the virus even after infection, especially if the case was very light. Considering how your body reacted to the spike protein the second time around, you might have been one of those ppl. You should be thankful all your had were some heart palpitations that easily resolved itself with available medicine. The vaccine could have very well saved your life.
Didn’t need any medicine. 99.4 survival rate. Didn’t save my life. Pay attention. I had COVID19 and already survived it. Catching it a 2nd time is more rare than a sane post from you. Didn’t save my life you deranged brainwashed loon.

Didn’t need any medicine. 99.4 survival rate. Didn’t save my life. Pay attention. I had COVID19 and already survived it. Catching it a 2nd time is more rare than a sane post from you. Didn’t save my life you deranged brainwashed loon.

The negative way your body reacted to the vaccine tells me your light case of covid back last year probably didn't produce the necessary antibodies your body needed, Maybe it didn't produce any. So yes, getting the vaccine could well have saved your life because now you know your body has exactly what it needs to keep you out of hospital and off a ventilator.

Btw boasting about any antibodies acquired against the original strain from back in march of 2020, to over a year later is immensely uninformed. We all know antibody levels in the body fall based on how long ago you had the infection or your vaccine. What many ppl don't realize is that we need all those antibodies in order to fight off a covid infection based on how much exposure we may have gotten. Covid gets into our bodies through our upper respiratory tract. This is where our antibody concentration is at it's lowest in our bodies, as most of our antibodies are actually located more in our lower respiratory tract. When get get vaccinated or have a severe case of covid our bodies produce enough antibodies for it to have a carry over effect into that upper respiratory tract area, thus giving us better protection, where covid is more likely to get into our bodies. With antibodies as low as yours through length of time and may be even from lack of having a severe enough case to begin with, you most likely would have caught covid a second time and gotten much more than heart palpitations.

The negative way your body reacted to the vaccine tells me your light case of covid back last year probably didn't produce the necessary antibodies your body needed, Maybe it didn't produce any. So yes, getting the vaccine could well have saved your life because now you know your body has exactly what it needs to keep you out of hospital and off a ventilator.

Btw boasting about any antibodies acquired against the original strain from back in march of 2020, to over a year later is immensely uninformed. We all know antibody levels in the body fall based on how long ago you had the infection or your vaccine. What many ppl don't realize is that we need all those antibodies in order to fight off a covid infection based on how much exposure we may have gotten. Covid gets into our bodies through our upper respiratory tract. This is where our antibody concentration is at it's lowest in our bodies, as most of our antibodies are actually located more in our lower respiratory tract. When get get vaccinated or have a severe case of covid our bodies produce enough antibodies for it to have a carry over effect into that upper respiratory tract area, thus giving us better protection, where covid is more likely to get into our bodies. With antibodies as low as yours through length of time and may be even from lack of having a severe enough case to begin with, you most likely would have caught covid a second time and gotten much more than heart palpitations.
T cells and B cells are the lasting factor. Antibody tests wane in time not the cells that generate them.

When these cells see the virus the produce anti bodies to kill it.

But they hardly test for T cell memory. Because if they did the jig is up and their Billions in profit go away

These people are immoral and should be prevented from infecting the sensible people in society. We have been patient enough.

Light case? I lost 14 pounds in 10 days and felt like someone punched me in the chest. I had the antibodies from March 2020 to at least June 2021. So you’re wrong. The palpitations were annoying not life threatening. Didn’t need meds as you alluded too. Pay attention. Catching COVID-19 a 2nd time is more rare than snow in Miami. The vaccine was superfluous. 99.4% survival rate.

Light case? I lost 14 pounds in 10 days and felt like someone punched me in the chest. I had the antibodies from March 2020 to at least June 2021. So you’re wrong. The palpitations were annoying not life threatening. Didn’t need meds as you alluded too. Pay attention. Catching COVID-19 a 2nd time is more rare than snow in Miami. The vaccine was superfluous. 99.4% survival rate.

I'm not wrong. The neutralizing antibodies your body immediately produces right after vaccination or infection don't continually stay at those levels forever. They progressively drop over a period of months. This is why we have increasing breakthrough cases now. Even t-cell immunity only lasts 10 months after infection, according to studies out of india In one extreme example, is the study done on veterans who took the J&J vaccine many months ago, only for efficacy to drop down to a mere 3% since then. Nothing of what you claim has any basis in reality. All it is just wishful thinking based on your politics and not science. Call me crazy but I think it would be smarter to rely on the science.

I'm not wrong. The neutralizing antibodies your body immediately produces right after vaccination or infection don't continually stay at those levels forever. They progressively drop over a period of months. This is why we have increasing breakthrough cases now. Even t-cell immunity only lasts 10 months after infection, according to studies out of india In one extreme example, is the study done on veterans who took the J&J vaccine many months ago, only for efficacy to drop down to a mere 3% since then. Nothing of what you claim has any basis in reality. All it is just wishful thinking based on your politics and not science. Call me crazy but I think it would be smarter to rely on the science.

Rushing an experimental drug, mRNA, out in six months is junk science. I think it would be smarter to go through the proper clinical trials, 8-12 years. Now, were seeing increases in deaths and hospitalizations among the vaccinated around the world.

You don't know and neither do the doctors how long the antibodies last. They could be for life per my doctor who only went to Harvard Medical and practices at Mass General (one of the best hospitals in the WORLD). He recommended the vaccine because we DON'T KNOW. He did say it was impressive that my antibodies lasted for so long. So your post doesn't have any basis in reality.

Should he have got the vaccine? No, his choice. Did I get the vaccine? Yes, purely so I can go on holiday.

You don't need the unvaccinated vaccinated to save you from a pandemic, the vaccine does that, so I don't know why people are so hell bent on the unvaccinated. I know scores of folk that caught COVID, both unvaccinated and vaccinated, and recover in a few days.

It's down to your make up on how much COVID affects you, especially if you have an underlying illness. If you feel a vaccine would help, then get one. If you don't, your choice.

Exactly, its your own choice.

You don't know and neither do the doctors how long the antibodies last. They could be for life per my doctor who only went to Harvard Medical and practices at Mass General (one of the best hospitals in the WORLD). He recommended the vaccine because we DON'T KNOW. He did say it was impressive that my antibodies lasted for so long. So your post doesn't have any basis in reality.
The anti bodies will wane over time. That is what it is supposed to do. Your body only produces them when needed. T cells and B cells are the Elephant in the room.

I've shown studies on this which showed 2003 SARs survivors had the T Cell memory 17 years later.

I see no reason.......other than Freedom of choice ........to get the jab with Natural Immunity. Gov't completely ignores this in it's quest for power.

Rushing an experimental drug, mRNA, out in six months is junk science. I think it would be smarter to go through the proper clinical trials, 8-12 years. Now, were seeing increases in deaths and hospitalizations among the vaccinated around the world.

SARS covid has been studied for 20 years, likewise with MRNA which has an even longer history. They didn't rush anything. It's called modern science. Polio clinical trials lasted one year and the vaccine was immediately distributed. There is no such thing as 8-12 year clinical trials.

The irony is, you and the rest of the world would be bitching and moaning right now for a vaccine and demanding to know why it's taking so long. Your idiotic politics which turns anything, including medicine into an automatic culture war is why you have any issue with the vaccine to begin with. We can only pray that next vaccine to combat a pandemic can be developed as efficiently and quickly.

I don't know and the doctors don't know, but somehow you and your doctor does?! LOL. Ok. I guess your local doctor somehow has more insight into antibodies than the world's leading scientists. You just contradicted yourself in epic fashion.

Forum List

Back