COVID denier too sick with COVID to make court date for violating COVID-19 public health orders, dies

Got ta read those links, kiddo, not just take yer antivaxer buddy's word for what they say.

"As of November 2, 2021, White people accounted for the largest share (60%) of people who are unvaccinated."

What is “it”? When it comes to my kids, you don’t go there, period. All I ask for a is a voice. So far in MA I have one.
You said the vaccine scared you so bad you had heart palpitations for weeks. I have no idea where you got the idea I said anything about your kids.

Got ta read those links, kiddo, not just take yer antivaxer buddy's word for what they say.

"As of November 2, 2021, White people accounted for the largest share (60%) of people who are unvaccinated."
Whoopsie…you’re not paying attention tard.
“Overall, across these 43 states, as of November 1, 2021, 55% percent of White people had received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose, which was close to the rate for Hispanic people (53%) but higher than the rate for Black people (48%).”

Whoopsie…you’re not paying attention tard.
“Overall, across these 43 states, as of November 1, 2021, 55% percent of White people had received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose, which was close to the rate for Hispanic people (53%) but higher than the rate for Black people (48%).”
So apparently enough white folks are unvaccinated in the remaining 7 states to give them the win.

It's ok, kid. Math can be hard.

Vaccine, that I did not need gave me heart palpitations for two weeks. Fun times. I hope your life continues to be miserable.

I wonder what covid would have done to you if you had gotten that instead since it was the spike protein your body was responding to, hmmm.

1636269570836.png

Forum List

Back