COVID Deja Vu

Happening all over the US now.

"But within weeks, health officials seemed to be on to something much bigger. The outbreak quickly grew to the hundreds and most of them appeared to be vaccinated.

As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized."

Republicans refused to social distance, wear a mask, refrain from rallies and large gatherings, and refused to get vaccines. Republicans are destroying this country one bad decision at a time just to own the libs. I’m gonna feel really owned when 1% of them are dead. Morons.
I won't feel owned until it's 1.5%. I mean, if they need the motivation.

Trump was the reason the economy tanked in the first place.
Really? I kinda remember him trying to keep it going and democrats shutting entire states and cities down. And blaming Trump for trying to kill you. And of course racism, that has to be in everything democrats do. Whatever he did was racist. The democrats even sold unemployment expansion on racism. Remember when POC’s were the hardest hit by COVID because Trump is racist? I do. Do you remember when not signing off on welfare booster checks was racist? I do. Do you remember when restrictions on flights from China was racist? I do.

Trump was the only one trying to keep the economy going. The democrats killed it and even now can’t come close to the numbers Trump had. I’m sure that’s racist, somehow.

Republicans refused to social distance, wear a mask, refrain from rallies and large gatherings, and refused to get vaccines. Republicans are destroying this country one bad decision at a time just to own the libs. I’m gonna feel really owned when 1% of them are dead. Morons.
You liberals need to suck it up. Herd immunity is the way to go.

Let’s take a trip back a year and a half ago.

Booming economy.
Two weeks to flatten the curve. That’s all we need. Do that and we can get back to work. No masks needed. Chill out. Be patriotic!

a month later we have essential workers and everyone else gets an extra beefed up unemployment check. Just for a month or so. That will flatten the curve. Need a mask everywhere you go though. Staple that fucker to your head.

Please don’t horde toilet paper. The economy will be up and running soon.

Businesses are forced to close, evictions are made illegal. Just until we get a vaccine. Essential workers are still out there but people now on welfare are making more than their old job paid. Still no toilet paper.

The election is coming up and we weren’t prepared for Trump getting a vaccine rolled out but vote for us because he has mean tweets. BTW- you may need two masks. Also BTW- Never trust a vaccine that came out during Trump. PS- this Trump is responsible for the worst economy ever. Look at all these people out of work. PSS- if you don’t vote democrat this is how it’s going to be forever.

We won! Yes! No more Trump. All we have to do now is get a vaccine, we’ll look at that, we have one thanks Bidumb. Next we need a million shots a day… well that was easy Bidumb made that happen even before he was sworn in.

Get the shot take off the mask! Let’s roll people, also the unemployment checks can keep rolling, and eviction moratoriums and you can’t open your business yet but soon. Just be patient. July 4th Independence Day! As long as you do as your told.

This week- The economy is tanking.

Just a couple weeks with masks. Even with the vaccine, small price to pay. Be patriotic!

Everything will be fine. Wear your masks and we’re going to need about another 6 trillion dollars to make sure the climate doesn’t get you next. Infrastructure kinda shit.

Anyone else see a theme developing here?
yeah. the theme is that you merkins are the bestest people evah. trump would hire you, and then fire you claiming that you are worthless. trump is right in this regard.

yeah. the theme is that you merkins are the bestest people evah. trump would hire you, and then fire you claiming that you are worthless. trump is right in this regard.
Man, when you sober up tomorrow and read this reply it’s going to be embarrassing.

Forum List

Back