What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Antivaxxers are not a suicide cult. It is worse.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Yeah. Suicide ain't contagious to strangers outside the cult.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When people speak of "anti vaxxers" why are they all "trump supporters" by default?
And why cant people speak of this without hyperbole? and insulting people who wont partake in experimental technology that isnt even approved by the FDA? What a crock of shit.
Why do people let politics cloud reality?
Goddamn, we are so fucked SMH

OP
WinterBorn

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When people speak of "anti vaxxers" why are they all "trump supporters" by default?
And why cant people speak of this without hyperbole? and insulting people who wont partake in experimental technology that isnt even approved by the FDA? What a crock of shit.

Because the overwhelming majority of people refusing the vaccine (and those refusing to mask ect) are Trump supporters. And if they are not Trump supporters, they are listening to Trump supporters on YouTube, Reddit or FaceBook.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because the overwhelming majority of people refusing the vaccine (and those refusing to mask ect) are Trump supporters. And if they are not Trump supporters, they are listening to Trump supporters on YouTube, Reddit or FaceBook.

So, you are claiming that 60% of the Black population of the US are Trump supporters.

Sure you want to take that route?

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Negroes have the lowest rate of vaccine use. They are the main voting block of the filthy Democrat Party.

What does that tell you about the shitheads that supported Joe Dufus for President?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about the 64% of the black population and 59% of the hispanic population in the US that aren't vaccinated. Also a death cult?

View attachment 521519
Evidently, they are part of the suicide cult

Covid doesn’t care about political affiliation or race

OP
WinterBorn

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, you are claiming that 60% of the Black population of the US are Trump supporters.

Sure you want to take that route?

I believe the author of the article is Tim Wise. Not my name.

Also, its funny that my posting this and calling out Trump supporters means that I am saying absolutely every single person refusing to get vaccinated is a Trump supporter. But the same people refuse to hold their people to that same standard.

Ok, how about MOST of the anit-vax people are Trump supporters. Certainly the most vocal ones are.

OP
WinterBorn

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you call it when people with compromised immunity die within a day or two of getting vaccinated? An act of God?

Ok. But then, those who refused to wear masks or practice social distancing didn't give a rat's ass about those people a year ago.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
T
That's quite an unsubstantiated allegation, care to provide a link that proves that 60% of the black population and over 50% of the Hispanic population are Trump supporters? I would think if you could do that, it would be pretty damning evidence that the election was stolen.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Also, its funny that my posting this and calling out Trump supporters means that I am saying absolutely every single person refusing to get vaccinated is a Trump supporter. But the same people refuse to hold their people to that same standard.

Ok, how about MOST of the anit-vax people are Trump supporters. Certainly the most vocal ones are.

No, that doesn't work either. Statistically, most unvaccinated people are black or hispanic. Try another lie.

1628105884376.png

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'd say your statement, Because the overwhelming majority of people refusing the vaccine (and those refusing to mask ect) are Trump supporters. says exactly that.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't wear mask. It's bad for you. They do nothing.

Don't get the vaccine unless you are immune compromised.

If Democrats want Americans to do something, Americans would be wise to do the opposite.

People who hate America want what is worst for Americans.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good article.
Good article, but it is more than that simple denying. They will lie to you on purpose. Some of the ones that are anti-vax/anti-precaution have proven to sometimes be people that will sneak out and get the vaccine without telling anybody, maybe denying they got it, so you will not get it, you will not take precautions. The example was set by their leader, when he chose modern medical science over Hydroxychloroquine and then got the vaccine before the masses even had availability, keeping it quiet, out of public knowledge for weeks, making no positive statements (and still hasn't) as to why he made the decisions for himself, though very different from the messaging to and of the MAGA crowd. They might very well lead you to die, to support their message, while saving themselves.
I am really not sure that they give a damn.
I will take my best shot with the vaccine (I have had since March of 2020) and take recommended precautions as recommended or required. I'm worth it. The nay sayers may not be.

Last edited:

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Good article.

No....they aren't any of that.

The new vaccines are exactly that....a new type of vaccine never used before. The long term side effects alone are not known, then add to that it is a new vaccine for a new strain of virus and you have double the unknowns. Add to that the removal of any consequences should the vaccine prove to have serious side effects even worse than the Chinese flu, and it is a rational choice to wait for a more normal vaccine before you get the shot...especially considering the survival rate for people under 70 is close to 99%.......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The biggest anti-vaxxers are blacks and hispanics...but because they vote democrat, the democrats don't want to say anything bad about them.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List