COVID-19’s Biological Politics

So that readers have more internet search options, the vaccine ingredients should be named, one of them directly competes with hydroxychloroquine for pH of endosomes:

Post #54
'....ALC-0159....ALC-0315....'

We don't know if Twitterists have seen this, we're putting it here in lieu of Kennedy's (second book [italics]) coming out about Wuhan in January:

'Dr. Fauci repeatedly insisted he would not allow HCQ for COVID-19 until its efficacy is proven in "randomized, double-blind, placebo studies." Dr. Risch calls this position a "transparent sham." Dr. Fauci knew that neither industry nor its PI's would ever sponsor trials for a product with expired patents.

It's noteworthy that while Dr. Fauci was bemoaning the lack of evidence of HCQ efficacy, he was refusing to commission his own trials to study early use of the hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and Zithromax remedy.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 34)

All three directly compete with "vaccines."

The following link contains study results that were buried, as most know by now along with many others, in order continue the false covid narrative.

Yes, here are the authors' Twitter pages:

PD-1 is current on Bruttel's page, so we'll link osteopontin to PD-1 and to Brook Jackson's troponin. If there is a legitimate amyloid phenotype to the vaccine-induced clotting (apparently accompanied by feed-forward cytokines), then we are free to speculate on this osteopontin-troponin assemblage:

Sep 2014 Heidelberg, Germany / Troponin / Osteopontin / Systemic Light-Chain Amyloidosis

There are 22 more Pubmed entries for this osteopontin-troponin assemblage.

Other genes implicated construct the investigative trajectory

Sep 2009 Japan / PD-1 / Osteopontin
'....Here we identify a bona fide age-dependent PD-1(+) memory phenotype (MP) CD4(+) T cell subpopulation that hardly proliferates in response to T cell receptor (TCR) stimulation and produces abundant osteopontin at the cost of typical T cell lymphokines. These T cells demonstrate impaired repopulation in Rag2 (_?_) mice, but a homeostatic proliferation in gamma-ray-irradiated mice.
reval a unique molecular signature including strong expression of C/EBPalpha normally expressed i myeloid lineage cells....caused a striking activation of Spp1 encoding osteopontin along with concomitant repression of T cell lymphokine genes.'

The chron for these studies links (Gates-funded) Johns Hopkins and MIT during 2014, recalling elevated troponin expressed in either SARS2 or its mRNA "vaccine.":

Osteopontin / HIV-1
'....OPN levels are elevated in the plasma and cerebrospinal fluid of HIV-infected individuals even more so in those suffering from HIV-related neurocognitive impairment....OPN-regulated cellular pathways are commandeered by HIV to promote productive replication and cell-to-cell spread.'

It thus becomes mandatory to introduce the RGD motif once again:

Dec 2020 Rome / HIV-1 / RGD Motif
'....enters dendritic cells upon binding of its RGD domain to the alpha5beta1, alpha-v-beta3, alpha-v-beta5 integrins.'

should read 'Rag2(-/-) mice.' Rag1 has also been mentioned somewhere extant in the literature, and may be relevant.

If Twitterist Brook Jackson, et al, documents Pfizer hiding troponin results, the trajectory links here because of current mRNA tech linked to the PD-1 checkpoint shown on Bruttel's page:

Mar 2022 PD-1 Troponin / Myocarditis

Bruttel's Twitter examination of PD-1 mRNA technology links to the RGD motif located on the SARS2 spike:

Oct 2019 / NIH-Xiamen U.-Fijian U. / PD-1 / RGD Motif
'....The peptide RGD sequence specifically targets the cell surface receptor, integrin alpha-v-beta3, which is overexpressed in various malignancies. As such, RGD was identified as a promising radionuclide vector and was modified for TRT (targeted radionuclide therapy)....EB-RGD showed significantly higher tumor uptake and tumor residence time than the RGD monomer.'

Very interesting study supporting Italy’s date of “first cases”moving the date to September 2019. Details are worth a look.

This is an extremely interesting trajectory. Huff goes into some detail about this (The Truth About Wuhan), we'll post that excerpt at the first opportunity. Also, there is a link to Harvard for monitoring Wuhan hospital traffic that may go back to Aug 2019.

Time to read your report.

If this Lombardy study is correct, it predates the Wuhan World Military Games (October 2019).

Claire, Huff does not give a reference for Italy though interestingly, he was approached in Oct 2019:

'The global case reports from clinical diagnoses or diagnostic tests indicate that SARS2 emerged in August 2019. Other case reports support the emergence dates of October and November 2019. These dates are well before the late Dec 2019 timeline that was communicated to the public in the United States, and I have good reason to believe that the US government was alerted to the outbreak in August or October 2019.

When Dr. Amy Jenkins from DARPA contacted me in October 2019 to recruit me to be a program manager in biologics and emerging infectious disease work, I was flattered. I also wondered how she had found my brand new cell phone number, and I doubted that she remembered the first time we met at the University of Minnesota when I was a PhD student.

Being recruited to be a program manager at the world's premier advanced technology development institute had been my dream job just a few years earlier. When she contacted me, I was making incredible money, and I did not want to get a top-secret security clearance again, nor did I want to move to Washington, DC, area while also taking a significant reduction in salary.

I politely declined the offer, and she asked me to sleep on the decision and speak again the next day, to which I agree. That night I went home and told Emily about the opportunity, and she felt the same way I did about all aspects of the proposition.

So when Amy called the next day, I once again politely declined the offer and thanked her. I never thought much of it until a few months later when COVID emerged.

About a month after the pandemic began, and I was adamant that SARS2 was a man-made agent, I suddenly realized what Dr. Jenkins's potential motivation and persistance for recruiting me were. The intelligence community (IC) realized that I was the only person in a senior position that had left EHA, and the fact that I was working outside the government's control made me a threat to their agenda.

I surmised that the IC, DoD, or CIA thought there was a high probability that I would accept the offer for my former dream job. Then, after I received the top-secret security clearance, they would "read me in" to the biological program, and then I would have been sworn into silence for the rest of my life. If my hypothesis is correct, wow, they are clever!

The only problem was that Dr. Jenkins contacting me randomly later raised my suspicions in 2020 that the US government or DoD likely knew about the SARS2 outbreak before October 2019.'
(Huff, The Truth About Wuhan, pp. 200-1)

Note that China's military virus, ZC45, was discovered in 2017.

Kennedy reinforces the civet-in-lockdown hypothesis as well as the Chinese military's ZC45 neurotropic coronavirus (see Dr. Quay @twitter):

'The CIA's research found that "the effect of social isolation on the brain function [on an individual] is much like that which occurs if he is beaten, starved or deprived of sleep.

Social isolation affects organic brain development, and the human body, length of life, cardiovascular health, and so on. Social isolation doubles the risk of death in Blacks while increasing the risk of early death in Caucasians by 60-84 percent, while other studies show that it is safer to to smoke fifteen cigarettes a day - or being an alcoholic - than to be socially isolated.

"Meta analysis co-authored by Julianne Holt-Lunstad, PhD., a [professor of psychology and neuroscience at Brigham Young University, [found that] lack of social connection heightens health risks as much as smoking 15 cigarettes a day or having alcohol use disorder. [Holt-Lunstad] also found that social isolation is twice as harmful to physical and mental health as obesity....There is robust evidence that social isolation significantly increases risk for premature mortality, and the magnitude of the risk exceeds that of many leading health indicators."
(Amy Novotney, "The Risks of Social Isolation," Monitor on Psychology 50:5 [May 2013])
It's worth recalling here that the defense and intelligence agencies had a beachhead in the tech industry from its birth: the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency, DARPA, created the internet by building the ARPANET grid in 1969. DARPA is the Pentagon's angel investor and venture fund. In addition to creating the Internet, DARPA developed GPS, stealth bombers, weather satellites, pilotless drones, and the M16 rifle.

DARPA was, perhaps, the largest funder of gain-of-function research, outstripping even Dr. Fauci's NIH in some years. In 2017 alone, DARPA laundered at least $6.5 million through Peter Daszak's EcoHealthAlliance to fund experiments at the Wuhan lab. DARPA funded additional gain-of-function experiments at Fort Detrick and other biosecurity research at Batelle's laboratory at St. Joseph, Missouri. Beginning in 2013, DARPA also financed the key technologies for the Moderna vaccine.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. 406 & 409)

Very interesting study supporting Italy’s date of “first cases”moving the date to September 2019. Details are worth a look.

For example, can the RGD motif be documented in rubella/measles? What about troponin false positives, TGF-beta activation, osteopontin, tropomodulin, integrin binding?

For example, can the RGD motif be documented in rubella/measles? What about troponin false positives, TGF-beta activation, osteopontin, tropomodulin, integrin binding?
Pubmed search 'rgd rubella' yielded one reference:
1995 Rubella RGD Binding

As Rennick states, "will make the vaccine more toxic than the virus." So Pfizer and Moderna have a problem: If the RGD motif that occurs on the SARS2 spike is not used in the "vaccine," why was it removed?

Rennick's post about codon optimisation can be read, though Rennick gives to citation, which we have noticed in other similar formats at Twitter. What URL did this excerpted fragment come from?

It's not a little matter, but critical to the DeSantis investigation: the codon CGG.

Forum List

Back