Why you shouldn't rush to get a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot before it's your turn

Here's a little more, after the fact, info that I have gleaned since September. I'm nearing 6 months since my J&J vaccination and have been tested positive. My girlfriend is recently boosted with Pfizer and she is positive as well. For us, the symptoms are like an average cold. I got the monoclonal antibodies which takes a lot of talking and applying and my girl is going to ride it out. It would be great if we could be treated immediately with safe and effective hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin but our government, led by Fauci and Biden, is suppressing all treatments to help sell more vaccines that don't work. Robert Kennedy Jr. has a great new book out, "The Real Anthony Fauci", which pretty much explains how our COVID response has been so poor and so deadly because of Fauci and his loyalty to $ and pharmaceuticals. We should join the intelligent world and start treating the disease instead of depending on vaccines which have already taken us as far as they can. Fauci is killing tens of thousands of people by preventing treatments that have been used effectively by renowned doctors in countries all over the world.
Many medical facilities will move to using plasma for early, effective treatment.

“Because convalescent plasma comes from recently recovered patients, it can keep up with ever-changing viral variants, JHU epidemiologist and co-author Kelly Geboadded. And collecting, banking, and transfusing plasma is feasible in low- and middle-income countries where SARS-CoV-2-targeting monoclonal antibodies are not widely accessible, she said.”
No healthy person should even consider a fake vaccine for treatment or prevention.

Last edited:
In the replies, the lie: '900 dead from Omicron in SA.'

Yeah, nothing but lies and filth. SA is already stopping their quarantining. The spike went up on the graph and immediately started to fall. Denmark is showing the world whats happening.

Yeah, nothing but lies and filth. SA is already stopping their quarantining. The spike went up on the graph and immediately started to fall. Denmark is showing the world whats happening.

The gigs up and theFau Ciites arent happy. Poor things

The gigs up and theFau Ciites arent happy. Poor things
The vaccine profiteers are indeed in panic mode! Too many better options coming out for cost-conscious, readily available (like using convalescent plasma at hospitals from other Covid-19 recovered patients as well as several off label effective meds) treatments making these fake vaccines look like the products that they really are: a worthless, rushed effort that resulted in a rushed, way below par product.

The vaccine profiteers are indeed in panic mode! Too many better options coming out for cost-conscious, readily available (like using convalescent plasma at hospitals from other Covid-19 recovered patients as well as several off label effective meds) treatments making these fake vaccines look like the products that they really are: a worthless, rushed effort that resulted in a rushed, way below par product.
Convalescent serum is not that noteworthy. Trump's hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are. Using both as prophylaxis would have stopped the communist virus, but also the vaccine lobby.

Convalescent serum is not that noteworthy. Trump's hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are. Using both as prophylaxis would have stopped the communist virus, but also the vaccine lobby.
There is no doubt in my mind that you are 100% correct. My post was referencing the current medical options that are now out that appear far superior to the fake vaccines. Risks? That remains to be seen with the pills and more rushed trials. Thanks for bringing up this important information on these effective products that these shyster pharmaceuticals don’t want out in the mix because they reduce their huge profit margins.

My position hasn’t changed that I will never accept these low-quality, outdated, potentially risky fake vaccines.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are 100% correct. My post was referencing the current medical options that are now out that appear far superior to the fake vaccines. Risks? That remains to be seen with the pills and more rushed trials. Thanks for bringing up this important information on these effective products that these shyster pharmaceuticals don’t want out in the mix because they reduce their huge profit margins.

My position hasn’t changed that I will never accept these low-quality, outdated, potentially risky fake vaccines.
Hold the phone. Immediately refuse molnupiravir due to cancer risk. Pfizer's pill does look potent, though the virus is mutating away from the need for meds: Beluga whale coronavirus is untouched by vaccines. Omicron mutation D796Y compares with (two [italics]) Ds and (two [italics]) Ys converging precisely at position 796 of its spike. Badger is convinced.

Beluga whale coronavirus, positions 791-800 ( Position 796 is uncapitalized)
FKYCYyDDVI

Familiar is the V and I next to the mutation site. Both are branched-chain aminos, part of a common modus operandum of coronaviruses.

Hold the phone. Immediately refuse molnupiravir due to cancer risk. Pfizer's pill does look potent, though the virus is mutating away from the need for meds: Beluga whale coronavirus is untouched by vaccines. Omicron mutation D796Y compares with (two [italics]) Ds and (two [italics]) Ys converging precisely at position 796 of its spike. Badger is convinced.
Thanks again for the clarification about the risks of mulnupiravir. I always have to step back and remind myself that we’re talking about a virus that has a 99.75 survival rate. Of course, that high survival rate includes everybody so that stat is even higher for healthy individuals from my understanding.

It will interesting to see how the CDC and WHO attempt to slice and dice the newest information. Promoting fake vaccines should be a felony for all individuals and corporations involved. The corruptive pharma heads, the politicians on the hill who are allowing Big Pharma to determine US healthcare policy, and various teams of corruptive medical researchers and agency heads should have their days numbered.

We think the Omicron mutation D796Y links to Beluga and the anti-freeze in the vaccine that some are reacting to. There are Beluga sequences similar to SARS-CoV-2. There are two vaccine ingredients to note here: ALC-0159, which is an antifreeze link: 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide; and ALC-0315, a synthetic lipid which becomes protonated in the more acidic environment of endosomes. This latter ingredient is precisely where Trump's hydroxychloroquine threatens the Gates-Fau Chi vaccine lobby: pH of endosomes. HCQ directly competes with the acid-base conditions of endosomes and lysosomes.

Indeed, you give an honest warning Badger. Increased support in the following study regarding these significant risks with yet again rushed products with these anti-virals. It has the scientific community, yet again, divided with ethical scientists recognizing and vocalizing their concerns.

“The concern with Merck’s pill is that it works by inhibiting SARS-CoV-2 replication through viral mutagenesis, and some scientists have raised serious reservations about that mechanism of action.

FDA’s Antimicrobial Drugs Advisory Committee narrowly voted 13-10 last month in favor of the pill’s benefits outweighing the risks for adults within 5 days of developing COVID-19 symptoms.

“Committee members who voted ‘No’ cited the following as reasons for concluding that the overall benefit-risk ratio was unfavorable: 1) a high number-needed-to-treat compared with placebo, 2) unclear efficacy against the Delta variant, 3) potential to drive viral mutations, and 4) mutagenicity risks,” according to a summary of the meeting.”

Indeed, you give an honest warning Badger. Increased support in the following study regarding these significant risks with yet again rushed products with these anti-virals. It has the scientific community, yet again, divided with ethical scientists recognizing and vocalizing their concerns.

“The concern with Merck’s pill is that it works by inhibiting SARS-CoV-2 replication through viral mutagenesis, and some scientists have raised serious reservations about that mechanism of action.

FDA’s Antimicrobial Drugs Advisory Committee narrowly voted 13-10 last month in favor of the pill’s benefits outweighing the risks for adults within 5 days of developing COVID-19 symptoms.

“Committee members who voted ‘No’ cited the following as reasons for concluding that the overall benefit-risk ratio was unfavorable: 1) a high number-needed-to-treat compared with placebo, 2) unclear efficacy against the Delta variant, 3) potential to drive viral mutations, and 4) mutagenicity risks,” according to a summary of the meeting.”

Yippie. Item 3 and 4. Here they go again.

Oddly I came down with covid on the very day I was going to get my booster. The pharmacy told me to come back tomorrow because they didn't have it ready. That night I ended up with a fever of 102.9. So it was another month before I got my booster. I had had both my first and second shots, the second about 4 months before I got covid... And my doctor told me I had a slightly nastier than average case.

The experts say not to get the booster unless you're old, fat or fall into some other high risk category.
More scientific consistency from this mob. Why would that guidance apply to boosters but not the original jabs?

Forum List

Back