COVID-19’s Biological Politics

For a California epidemiologist, herd immunity there will be delayed due to Delta, which does contain both California variants B.1.427 & B.1.429 mutation L452R. Lambda variant mutation is L452Q.

22 Jul 2021 Medical Experts Say Delta Variant Will Delay California’s Ability to Reach herd Immunity
’....delayed at least several months....’

Indonesia has overtaken India and Brazil in C-19 stats. Recently celebrating Idula Fitri (Eid al-Adha) holiday, the Delta variant is 4-5 times more infectious than the original virus, like the traveler to Mecca with smallpox.

25 Jul Channel News Asia
’....At least 545 doctors have died from the coronavirus since it was detected for the first time in the country in early Mar of last year. At least 108 doctors have died due to the coronavirus between early and the mid of Jul 2021, and the number is expected to rise.’

Experimental inoculation of white-tailed deer with SARS-CoV-2 showed that....

’....This species, after intranasal inoculation, becomes infected by SARS-CoV-2, sheds the virus, and transmits it to non-inoculated contact deer.’

’....Certain white-tailed deer in Illinois, Michigan, New York, and Pennsylvania were exposed to SARS-CoV-2.’

This article, from nine different countries, considers the viral reservoir potential in animals:

Animal-to-Human
’....animals-to-humans has only been reported from mink-to-humans in mink farms....and that cat-to-cat and ferret-to-ferret transmission can take place via contact and air.’

We’re already into mink coronavirus comparisons. This mentions minks, the “experts” are un-named:

30 Jul 2021 SAGE (Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies)

The location they’re pointing to is at precisely the location of a deletion in the Bovine coronavirus spike:

30 Jul 2021 Scientists Suspect Lambda SARS-CoV-2 Variant Most Dangerous
’....increased virulence....RSYLTPGD246-253N....Lambda variant is capable of escaping the immune responses induced by vaccination.’

In humans, the SARS-CoV-2 virus thinks that it’s in a cow. The bovine BCoV deletion coincides with the above report, though the sequences differ.

Comparing sequences,

1.) SARS-CoV-2 spike @240-260
2.) Bovine coronavirus (BCoV) spike @ 240-260

1.) TLLALHRSYLTPGDSSSGWTA
2.) TVLSHYYVLPLTCNSAMTLEY

Position 253 for 1.) is an aspartic acid, whereas for 2.) it is an asparagine. There is one hydrogen atom difference between the two. The Lambda variant mutates from D to N. It thinks it’s in a cow.

Is the virus in India already a reverse zoonotic event? The SAGE text is here:

The location they’re pointing to is at precisely the location of a deletion in the Bovine coronavirus spike:

30 Jul 2021 Scientists Suspect Lambda SARS-CoV-2 Variant Most Dangerous
’....increased virulence....RSYLTPGD246-253N....Lambda variant is capable of escaping the immune responses induced by vaccination.’

In humans, the SARS-CoV-2 virus thinks that it’s in a cow. The bovine BCoV deletion coincides with the above report, though the sequences differ.
How many have cow, pig, dog, etc. via the vaccines already in them?

Well, look at that. Can you imagine? After all with an EUA anything is possible when you have a wealth of willing lab rats and corps to enforce it all by compelling employees to get the jab.

The tragedy is with the uneducated, and Stupidity always gets precisely the reality it deserves. The longer anti-vaxxers refuse, the less effective the vaccine against the commie virus.

‘....Sure enough, the United States is again awash in virus, with the incidence of new cases having soared 131% in the third week of July. To be clear, the vaccines available work well — especially Pfizer and Moderna....But it is likely the waning vaccine efficacy, coupled with a stubborn one-fifth of the adult population refusing any immunization, has opened the door for the dangerous mutant delta variant to wreak havoc among the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.’

And how closely related is the gene makeup between deer and cows verses humans?
If you’ve read any of the above, you should have some clues. Which particular gene makeup? The ACE2 receptors or the viral spike? So how many SARS-CoV -2 cases in deer in Iowa so far? What has the commie virus been doing in the population the Chinese left in nature when taking a sample into the lab? There are prions in Davis County deer. Your anti-vax problem is doubled when considering reverse zoonosis.

If you’ve read any of the above, you should have some clues. Which particular gene makeup? The ACE2 receptors or the viral spike? So how many SARS-CoV -2 cases in deer in Iowa so far? What has the commie virus been doing in the population the Chinese left in nature when taking a sample into the lab? There are prions in Davis County deer. Your anti-vax problem is doubled when considering reverse zoonosis.
Don't have any 'commie' info as they don't share that a whole lot.

Are their SARS in the deer here. I've heard of the blue nose, the prions (BTW, one former GMO guy revealed the link between GMO crap and that too some years back).

Did I not use the proper nomenclature? As you know I have no formal worldly education just a very curious mind and a refusal to be jabbed with animal or aborted baby crap and now this other man-made concoction that I am seeing and hearing is causing a hell of a lot of damage among those who have gotten that jab.

Heller tells The Scientist. “We simply don’t know what the functional significance is.” Being that is the case how can anyone believe that one size mix'm up fix'm fits all?

Also, how can someone in a lab know what those things that are being concocted are going to do to those who already have variable unknown issues in them? Like these> https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27208135/⁠

Badger how many of the bad mutations are in the people now due to skyence monkeying around? Do you know?

Some parameters of reverse zoonosis may differ between China and the United States. China is closer to the source virus.

Jul 2021 Moscow/Berlin: SARS-CoV-2 Potential Zoonotic Sources

Some parameters of reverse zoonosis may differ between China and the United States. China is closer to the source virus.

Jul 2021 Moscow/Berlin: SARS-CoV-2 Potential Zoonotic Sources
Other reports from doctors and virologist, biologist, etc. claim that is a total BS story. From what I have seen and heard I tend to believe them that it is BS.

Don't have any 'commie' info as they don't share that a whole lot.

Are their SARS in the deer here. I've heard of the blue nose, the prions (BTW, one former GMO guy revealed the link between GMO crap and that too some years back).

Did I not use the proper nomenclature? As you know I have no formal worldly education just a very curious mind and a refusal to be jabbed with animal or aborted baby crap and now this other man-made concoction that I am seeing and hearing is causing a hell of a lot of damage among those who have gotten that jab.

Heller tells The Scientist. “We simply don’t know what the functional significance is.” Being that is the case how can anyone believe that one size mix'm up fix'm fits all?

Also, how can someone in a lab know what those things that are being concocted are going to do to those who already have variable unknown issues in them? Like these>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27208135/⁠
The refusal of mRNA technology will fade with time, but to have done nothing would have been a fatal mistake, enough to end America. If it doesn’t fit all, who can blame science? This is a formidable enemy of H. sapiens, and the roulette part is worth the risk Due to underlying conditions of each particular host. Lab workers at least knew that a surveillance machine was being constructed that (constantly [italics]) hunts down coronavirus spike-protein signals.

Other reports from doctors and virologist, biologist, etc. claim that is a total BS story. From what I have seen and heard I tend to believe them that it is BS.
Please cite these reports from others who refute the Moscow-Berlin report, above.

Badger my husband would like to know if you know how many of the military olympic contestants visited the purported market where the bat flew into the dog stew and then got ate by the people who spread it on their way back to the US or where ever the hell they were flying?

Please cite these reports from others who refute the Moscow-Berlin report, above.
If I have time this evening I will look back through and see if I can find them, maybe. Then again I may not as those who making and getting out these reports then become targets.

The refusal of mRNA technology will fade with time, but to have done nothing would have been a fatal mistake, enough to end America. If it doesn’t fit all, who can blame science? This is a formidable enemy of H. sapiens, and the roulette part is worth the risk Due to underlying conditions of each particular host. Lab workers at least knew that a surveillance machine was being constructed that (constantly [italics]) hunts down coronavirus spike-protein signals.
The original approvals were for cancer therapy. They had a lot of unresolved issues in all that prior to it being hijacked to consume a great deal of the humans in the world with vaccines made through this method. I disagree that we will ever accept what is being done now as normal.

Forum List

Back