Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

i see you are looking in the mirror. dumbass. yeah yeah he is lying and so are all these 10,000 doctors dumbass.

yes he is lying, or just stupid I suppose. Your choice.

If someone with COPD gets COVID and the damage from COVID puts their COPD over the top...that is a COVID related death just like it would be a Flu related death if it happened due to the flu.

If someone with cancer dies of heart failure due to their cancer, using your "logic" that should not be called a cancer death.

Meanwhile Covid-19 Infections up 300% under Joey Xi and those vaccinated are still contracting the Wuhan Chines Covid-19 virus.... Now Joey Xi is restricting and refusing states treatment with monoclonal antibodies (Regeneron) that works.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

If someone with COPD gets COVID and the damage from COVID puts their COPD over the top...that is a COVID related death just like it would be a Flu related death if it happened due to the flu.

If someone with cancer dies of heart failure due to their cancer, using your "logic" that should not be called a cancer death.
Good luck. remember, these are the same people that present flu death numbers to try to debunk the covid pandemic, even thought the flu death numbers are determined in the same manner. They have no shame or honesty. Just reflexive reactions to stimulus, like amoeba.

the numbers are lies, when it suits their fetishes. And the numbers are accurate, when that suits their fetishes. Rinse, repeat.

Again, vaccine hesitancy in the rube herd.
Yes, the Majority are made up of Black and Brown people, while both Democrat and Republican Whites make up the difference that refuse vaccinations.

If you are not aware that hospitals are taking massive payoffs to inflate the numbers to scare people into taking the vaccine which is the REAL threat to us by ruling a gunshot to the head,a fatal car accident,a heart attack,falling off a building,being ruled covid deaths then you been on a deserted island the past 18 months. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: there is a REASON why these 10,000 doctors have this lawsuit going on Bub.:auiqs.jpg:

So, yeah. Covid is a hoax, eh?

"It's no worse than the flu!"

Yeah. No worse than the Spanish flu.

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

covid-deaths-sept-2021.jpg

672,738...and climbing.
You are one gullible fuck, aren't you?

If you are not aware that hospitals are taking massive payoffs to inflate the numbers to scare people into taking the vaccine which is the REAL threat to us by ruling a gunshot to the head,a fatal car accident,a heart attack,falling off a building,being ruled covid deaths then you been on a deserted island the past 18 months. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: there is a REASON why these 10,000 doctors have this lawsuit going on Bub.:auiqs.jpg:

Prove your lie about "massive payoffs".. You really are despicable.

The Spanish Flu never went away. It's still here. It's H1N1, or more commonly called the seasonal flu. Surely, you aren't under the impression COVID is ever going away, are you?
COVID is never going away because it has always been here. A coronavirus is LITERALLY a fuck cold virus. This is a cold virus mutation, likely made more harmful in a Chinese lab.

If you are not aware that hospitals are taking massive payoffs to inflate the numbers to scare people into taking the vaccine

I am not aware of that, nor is my wife or any of her fellow nurses whom you make the accusations about. But hey, you keep on parroting your talking points, I will keep on getting my information straight from those treating COVID patients every single day

COVID is never going away because it has always been here. A coronavirus is LITERALLY a fuck cold virus. This is a cold virus mutation, likely made more harmful in a Chinese lab.

Dont Taz Me Bro as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter ESPECIALLY with this link and video here.:auiqs.jpg: He does not want to live in reality that it is the vaccine thats dangerous,not the virus.:cuckoo:

he is REALLY sufferering a major ass beating from me now from this link and video below.:auiqs.jpg:

I am not aware of that, nor is my wife or any of her fellow nurses whom you make the accusations about. But hey, you keep on parroting your talking points, I will keep on getting my information straight from those treating COVID patients every single day

then that just proves you are a dumbass because all those 10,000 plus doctors are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: you sure play a good game of dodgeball when losing an argument getting checkmated.LOL

then that just proves you are a dumbass because all those 10,000 plus doctors are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: you sure play a good game of dodgeball when losing an argument getting checkmated.LOL

Yes, I am a dumb ass for believing people I know and love instead of a video from people I know nothing about on YouTube...

no wonder you are a Trump worshiper

Forum List

Back