COVID-19 Draws Attacks on Second Amendment

I already got all the guns I need. Too bad for the morons who think the police will protect them.
This is what makes the NRA's suit a fucking joke. If you didnt have a gun and youre just now trying to get one you would probably shoot yourself in the eye anyway.

Seeing Mike is a ex-Prison Guard tell me he is most likely more trained than you and your friends at handling a firearm...

I know growing on State Prison Grounds outside Stateville Correctional Center I can tell you the Guards had to qualify yearly, so my bet is Mike is smarter than you when handling a firearm...
Its more likely Mike is an ex con than a prison guard. Theyre actually called correctional officers by the way. Even if he was smart enough to pass the test I doubt he is more trained at handling firearms than I am.

Theyre actually called correctional officers by the way.

only by the PC crowd.

'Guards' know they aren't there to 'correct' anyone.
The cons called us guards, staff called us officers, or C/O's

They usually used the term BOSS and if anyone knows what that means they know it is not a compliment...

I already got all the guns I need. Too bad for the morons who think the police will protect them.
This is what makes the NRA's suit a fucking joke. If you didnt have a gun and youre just now trying to get one you would probably shoot yourself in the eye anyway.

Seeing Mike is a ex-Prison Guard tell me he is most likely more trained than you and your friends at handling a firearm...I did qualify expert in that according to some of the cons...

I know growing on State Prison Grounds outside Stateville Correctional Center I can tell you the Guards had to qualify yearly, so my bet is Mike is smarter than you when handling a firearm...
Its more likely Mike is an ex con than a prison guard. Theyre actually called correctional officers by the way. Even if he was smart enough to pass the test I doubt he is more trained at handling firearms than I am.

only by the PC crowd.

They usually used the term BOSS and if anyone knows what that means they know it is not a compliment...
Sorry son of a ... I qualified as expert in that according to some cons.

Seeing Mike is a ex-Prison Guard tell me he is most likely more trained than you and your friends at handling a firearm...

only by the PC crowd.

Thats the offical title of the job or it used to be. I actually took the test and passed it.

I took the test, passed it, got hired, and was a 'guard' for a little over 10 years.

only by the PC crowd.

Thats the offical title of the job or it used to be. I actually took the test and passed it.

I took the test, passed it, got hired, and was a 'guard' for a little over 10 years.
Most people wouldn't believe the crap that goes on would they?

only by the PC crowd.

They literally tried to rush me in. Got called the very next day to come in for a psych eval. Was getting interviewed by some fat slob of a racist and I walked out.

only by the PC crowd.

They literally tried to rush me in. Got called the very next day to come in for a psych eval. Was getting interviewed by some fat slob of a racist and I walked out.
So was I but I stayed. He ended up getting fired.

Seeing Mike is a ex-Prison Guard tell me he is most likely more trained than you and your friends at handling a firearm...I did qualify expert in that according to some of the cons...

only by the PC crowd.

Sorry son of a ...

Yepper!

Crazy how some of us grew up or worked in that environment but it is a paying job...

If my Uncle were alive he would be wondering how I never ended up inside for life...

only by the PC crowd.

My Uncle did it for 33 years, retired and died a year later because that was all he knew and just could not adjust not working...

only by the PC crowd.

Sorry son of a ...

Yepper!

Crazy how some of us grew up or worked in that environment but it is a paying job...

If my Uncle were alive he would be wondering how I never ended up inside for life...

only by the PC crowd.

My Uncle did it for 33 years, retired and died a year later because that was all he knew and just could not adjust not working...
I never even imagined doing until I was old one day and needed a job after being sick of working on cars.

only by the PC crowd.

Best decision I ever made. I had more viable options so it was no loss. One of my buddies took the job and hates it now.

only by the PC crowd.

Best decision I ever made. I had more viable options so it was no loss. One of my buddies took the job and hates it now.
I was very ambivalent about the job. There were days where it was impossible, especially when I worked in the segregation unit, and then there were days where the cons were very reasonable. But most of the time it was chaos.

Typical reaction never let a good scare go without grabbing more power. Perfect chance when people are worried about something else enact the policies you want.
Never let a tragedy go without turning it into an excuse to buy more guns.

Typical reaction never let a good scare go without grabbing more power. Perfect chance when people are worried about something else enact the policies you want.
Never let a tragedy go without turning it into an excuse to buy more guns.

The Blue States closing down gun stores as non-essential are the ones using a crisis as an excuse to implement their desired policy.

If Alcohol sales could be considered essential, it's not a stretch to assume gun stores are as well, and we have a Constitutional RKBA, even during a crisis.

Gun shops have been deemed non essential in LA? California? Well anyway. I agree. If the store doesnt sell food or other "essential" items then they need to be closed. No one has a right to spread the virus while shopping for a gun.

Good for Gavin.

He who has the gold, makes the rules. He who has the guns, has the gold. Sound familiar? CA has basically released the criminal class and said "go rob and pillage, we don't care" then they close the gun shops so the regular folks can't defend themselves. It's not going to hurt the cons, they are already prepared. The independents though, you know the people sitting on the fences, they have just watched the progressive left say that they are now targets of opportunity, and they are no longer allowed to defend themselves. Good job Dems, you have fucked yourself over.
Son, just because you can't go out and buy a new gun doesn't mean the "bad guys" are all coming for you. They weren't coming for you yesterday, they aren't coming for you today.

Gun stores are "essential," may remain open during coronavirus pandemic, says Texas attorney general

[
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton declared Friday that gun stores can stay open amid the coronavirus pandemic even as many jurisdictions within the state have issued stay-at-home orders. Paxton's nonbinding opinion says "municipal and county authorities may not use emergency powers to regulate or restrict the sale of firearms."

Texas, the second-largest state by population, has not declared a statewide stay-at-home order. But some of the state's largest jurisdictions, including Harris County (Houston), Dallas County, Tarrant County (Fort Worth), Bexar County (San Antonio), Travis county (Austin) and El Paso County have imposed stay-at-home orders.
/QUOTE]

Thats in Texas.

Gun stores are "essential," may remain open during coronavirus pandemic, says Texas attorney general

[
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton declared Friday that gun stores can stay open amid the coronavirus pandemic even as many jurisdictions within the state have issued stay-at-home orders. Paxton's nonbinding opinion says "municipal and county authorities may not use emergency powers to regulate or restrict the sale of firearms."

Texas, the second-largest state by population, has not declared a statewide stay-at-home order. But some of the state's largest jurisdictions, including Harris County (Houston), Dallas County, Tarrant County (Fort Worth), Bexar County (San Antonio), Travis county (Austin) and El Paso County have imposed stay-at-home orders.
/QUOTE]

Thats in Texas.
Yes sir, that's exactly what his post says!

[

/QUOTE]

Gun stores in Maine were shut down, but of course there's plenty of pressure to let them reopen. They kind of have a point: they're shut but customers can go to WalMart and buy them. Fucking WalMart. They should be closed, too, except for the grocery section.
My Walmart doesnt sell guns anymore. Some dont even sell ammo.

[

/QUOTE]

Thats in Texas.
Yes sir, that's exactly what his post says!
Thats not what my topic says.

[

/QUOTE]

Gun stores in Maine were shut down, but of course there's plenty of pressure to let them reopen. They kind of have a point: they're shut but customers can go to WalMart and buy them. Fucking WalMart. They should be closed, too, except for the grocery section.
My Walmart doesnt sell guns anymore. Some dont even sell ammo.
Ours does. I won't buy one from them though. I just don't like to be treated like a criminal. The last one I bought was a 20 gauge pump for my wife and I filled out the form and showed her my CHL and she asked if I was armed. I said I was. So we got finished and she said that she had to carry the gun and escort me out of the store. I just looked at her and said that was the stupidest thing I ever heard of. She says why is that? I said lady, you know I'm carrying a loaded gun, you asked me! Dumbasses.

I got a new Wuhan microfiber blanket today and warmed it up in the dryer. Call me tomorrow
IMG_20200328_171923.jpg

Forum List

Back