COVID-19 Draws Attacks on Second Amendment

I already got all the guns I need. Too bad for the morons who think the police will protect them.
This is what makes the NRA's suit a fucking joke. If you didnt have a gun and youre just now trying to get one you would probably shoot yourself in the eye anyway.

So we can look forward to seeing alot more one-eyed Democrats soon? It's not primarily Republicans running out to buy guns. We already have more than we need.
Must be a lot of repubs trying to buy guns. The NRA is suing and they only support repubs.
The NRA supports all law abiding gun owners, of any race creed or color or political affiliation.
Bullshit. They only support republicans.

So you're saying that the NRA wouldn't offer you the same membership benefits because you're a Democrat?

Prove it.
Learn some reading comprehension first.

How many ways can "They only support republicans." be interpreted? There's nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.

Do you even know anything about the benefits NRA members receive?
You can interpret that a number of ways. However thats your problem. Youre trying to do advanced problem solving over something simple. You know your brain cant handle more advanced calculations which is why I simplified it for you.

As a gun owner i would never join the NRA. I belong to another association.

I already got all the guns I need. Too bad for the morons who think the police will protect them.
This is what makes the NRA's suit a fucking joke. If you didnt have a gun and youre just now trying to get one you would probably shoot yourself in the eye anyway.

Seeing Mike is a ex-Prison Guard tell me he is most likely more trained than you and your friends at handling a firearm...

I know growing on State Prison Grounds outside Stateville Correctional Center I can tell you the Guards had to qualify yearly, so my bet is Mike is smarter than you when handling a firearm...

Seeing Mike is a ex-Prison Guard tell me he is most likely more trained than you and your friends at handling a firearm...

I know growing on State Prison Grounds outside Stateville Correctional Center I can tell you the Guards had to qualify yearly, so my bet is Mike is smarter than you when handling a firearm...
Yeah each year we had to go shoot to qualify.

Its more likely Mike is an ex con than a prison guard. Theyre actually called correctional officers by the way. Even if he was smart enough to pass the test I doubt he is more trained at handling firearms than I am.

So what level did you qualify at?

How I know this is because the Uncle that raised me on the Farm was the instructor and had to teach and qualify the guards.

Did you know he would not teach me?

I had no interest of learning but many of his friends asked why he never taught me and he stated " He would use me as the moving target " but the real reason I am a lefty...

So we can look forward to seeing alot more one-eyed Democrats soon? It's not primarily Republicans running out to buy guns. We already have more than we need.
Must be a lot of repubs trying to buy guns. The NRA is suing and they only support repubs.
The NRA supports all law abiding gun owners, of any race creed or color or political affiliation.

So you're saying that the NRA wouldn't offer you the same membership benefits because you're a Democrat?

Prove it.

How many ways can "They only support republicans." be interpreted? There's nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.

You can interpret that a number of ways. However thats your problem. Youre trying to do advanced problem solving over something simple. You know your brain cant handle more advanced calculations which is why I simplified it for you.

On the contrary my brain-damaged friend: I explained it to you. Of course the NRA donates political contributions to Republican candidates. What kind of an idiotic gun-rights organization would donate money to someone who didn't believe Americans should own firearms?

The NRA is also a powerful lobbyist which works to prevent gun-grabbing shitheads from enacting the same laws Hitler and Stalin would have approved of.

Apparently you're a firearms owner, as you've stated. Why would you support a party which wanted to deprive you of the right to protect your life and the lives of your loved ones?

Are you confused? Wouldn't your mindset be the same equivalent of "Jews for Hitler", Blacks for the Klan", or Chickens for KFC"?

And don't tell me that given the chance, the Democrats wouldn't register or confiscate every firearm in this country. Anyone knows better.

How I know this is because the Uncle that raised me on the Farm was the instructor and had to teach and qualify the guards.

Did you know he would not teach me?

I had no interest of learning but many of his friends asked why he never taught me and he stated " He would use me as the moving target " but the real reason I am a lefty...
Deflector would have solved that really quick or was there another reason?

We didn't have levels, we just had to get all 50 shots into the center mass of a silhouette target at varying distances out to 45 feet shooting double action. I have shot a lot and usually got all my 50 in the 5 ring sometimes with some flyers.

We didn't have levels, we just had to get all 50 shots into the center mass of a silhouette target at varying distances out to 45 feet shooting double action. I have shot a lot and usually got all my 50 in the 5 ring sometimes with some flyers.
Did you look that up? It took you a minute to get back to me.

Its more likely Mike is an ex con than a prison guard. Theyre actually called correctional officers by the way. Even if he was smart enough to pass the test I doubt he is more trained at handling firearms than I am.

Theyre actually called correctional officers by the way.

only by the PC crowd.

'Guards' know they aren't there to 'correct' anyone.

What are you talking about? Look what up? I did it, I was there.

Law enforcement officers don't qualify in terms of "levels." They either qualify or they don't qualify.

You're thinking of the military or the US Marshals Service.

Law Enforcement Firearm Qualification Standards

The empty suits best prepare for the consequences of their actions.

Some of these recent actions:

California

Delaware

Maine

New Jersey

New Mexico

Pennsylvania

Texas
Not Texas. Gun stores can keep selling during shelter-in-place orders, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton rules

only by the PC crowd.

The cons called us guards, staff called us officers, or C/O's

Prove it.

On the contrary my brain-damaged friend: I explained it to you. Of course the NRA donates political contributions to Republican candidates. What kind of an idiotic gun-rights organization would donate money to someone who didn't believe Americans should own firearms?

The NRA is also a powerful lobbyist which works to prevent gun-grabbing shitheads from enacting the same laws Hitler and Stalin would have approved of.

Apparently you're a firearms owner, as you've stated. Why would you support a party which wanted to deprive you of the right to protect your life and the lives of your loved ones?

Are you confused? Wouldn't your mindset be the same equivalent of "Jews for Hitler", Blacks for the Klan", or Chickens for KFC"?

And don't tell me that given the chance, the Democrats wouldn't register or confiscate every firearm in this country. Anyone knows better.
You didnt have to go past your 3rd sentence. If it took you that long to figure out what was a very simple comment you have no one to blame but yourself.

Law enforcement officers don't qualify in terms of "levels." They either qualify or they don't qualify.

You're thinking of the military.

Law Enforcement Firearm Qualification Standards
I know. I was seeing if he was going to came back and claim he was eagle eye or something.

What are you talking about? Look what up? I did it, I was there.
Sure.

And, quite truthfully, I was always terrified of having to qualify. We had one guy that missed the target at 7 yards with a 38 special. Others had never shot a gun before. We also had to qualify with a twelve gauge shotgun. One guy qualified so well he blasted a hole in the roof of the perimeter van. Don't know how he did it.

And before anyone says they don't believe it, I didn't either and I was there!

only by the PC crowd.

Thats the offical title of the job or it used to be. I actually took the test and passed it.

Forum List

Back