COVID-19 Draws Attacks on Second Amendment

Gun stores are "essential," may remain open during coronavirus pandemic, says Texas attorney general

[
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton declared Friday that gun stores can stay open amid the coronavirus pandemic even as many jurisdictions within the state have issued stay-at-home orders. Paxton's nonbinding opinion says "municipal and county authorities may not use emergency powers to regulate or restrict the sale of firearms."

Texas, the second-largest state by population, has not declared a statewide stay-at-home order. But some of the state's largest jurisdictions, including Harris County (Houston), Dallas County, Tarrant County (Fort Worth), Bexar County (San Antonio), Travis county (Austin) and El Paso County have imposed stay-at-home orders.
/QUOTE]

Gun stores in Maine were shut down, but of course there's plenty of pressure to let them reopen. They kind of have a point: they're shut but customers can go to WalMart and buy them. Fucking WalMart. They should be closed, too, except for the grocery section.
Eva Braun?

I already got all the guns I need. Too bad for the morons who think the police will protect them.
This is what makes the NRA's suit a fucking joke. If you didnt have a gun and youre just now trying to get one you would probably shoot yourself in the eye anyway.

So we can look forward to seeing alot more one-eyed Democrats soon? It's not primarily Republicans running out to buy guns. We already have more than we need.
Must be a lot of repubs trying to buy guns. The NRA is suing and they only support repubs.

I already got all the guns I need. Too bad for the morons who think the police will protect them.
This is what makes the NRA's suit a fucking joke. If you didnt have a gun and youre just now trying to get one you would probably shoot yourself in the eye anyway.

So we can look forward to seeing alot more one-eyed Democrats soon? It's not primarily Republicans running out to buy guns. We already have more than we need.
Must be a lot of repubs trying to buy guns. The NRA is suing and they only support repubs.
The NRA supports all law abiding gun owners, of any race creed or color or political affiliation.

My gun shop sells Slim Jims too... so, essential.
1585432935389.png

Slim Jims are old car stuff man.

The NRA supports all law abiding gun owners, of any race creed or color or political affiliation.
Bullshit. They only support republicans.

The NRA is not comprised of a membership of entirely Republicans. They don't ask your political affiliation when you become a member. They do however give to and receive from Republican organizations, because it's not Republicans who want to restrict second Amendment rights. It's solely Democrats.

Was that easy enough?

I'd prove they do but you vermin don't accept truth.

So you're saying that the NRA wouldn't offer you the same membership benefits because you're a Democrat?

Prove it.

So you're saying that the NRA wouldn't offer you the same membership benefits because you're a Democrat?

Prove it.
Learn some reading comprehension first.

Gun stores are "essential," may remain open during coronavirus pandemic, says Texas attorney general

[
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton declared Friday that gun stores can stay open amid the coronavirus pandemic even as many jurisdictions within the state have issued stay-at-home orders. Paxton's nonbinding opinion says "municipal and county authorities may not use emergency powers to regulate or restrict the sale of firearms."

Texas, the second-largest state by population, has not declared a statewide stay-at-home order. But some of the state's largest jurisdictions, including Harris County (Houston), Dallas County, Tarrant County (Fort Worth), Bexar County (San Antonio), Travis county (Austin) and El Paso County have imposed stay-at-home orders.
/QUOTE]

Gun stores in Maine were shut down, but of course there's plenty of pressure to let them reopen. They kind of have a point: they're shut but customers can go to WalMart and buy them. Fucking WalMart. They should be closed, too, except for the grocery section.
Eva Braun?
Keep it up and I'm going to report you, troll.

Gun shops have been deemed non essential in LA? California? Well anyway. I agree. If the store doesnt sell food or other "essential" items then they need to be closed. No one has a right to spread the virus while shopping for a gun.

they are essential when theres a hoard of morons that dont have food show up to your door,,,

Prove it.
maybe you should,,,

[

/QUOTE]

Eva Braun?
Keep it up and I'm going to report you, troll.
OH shut up you old skank,,,

Gun shops have been deemed non essential in LA? California? Well anyway. I agree. If the store doesnt sell food or other "essential" items then they need to be closed. No one has a right to spread the virus while shopping for a gun.

they are essential when theres a hoard of morons that dont have food show up to your door,,,
It not essential even then. You just direct them to the nearest supermarket which will be open because they are deemed essential.

You need to move. Like now.

Prove it.
maybe you should,,,
No I shouldnt teach you reading comprehension. I'm not your teacher.

Prove it.

How many ways can "They only support republicans." be interpreted? There's nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.

Do you even know anything about the benefits NRA members receive?

Benefits Of Being In The NRA

It not essential even then. You just direct them to the nearest supermarket which will be open because they are deemed essential.
I dont think they are expecting to pay for it,,,

Prove it.

How many ways can "They only support republicans." be interpreted? There's nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.

Do you even know anything about the benefits NRA members receive?
The guy is too stupid to realize how stupid he sounds posting some of his crap.

I dont think they are expecting to pay for it,,,
I told you to stop trying to think. You know it gives you convulsions. Leave the thinking to people that arent weak in the brain.

Forum List

Back