Covfefe

Leave Trump alone. Until he does something BAD for America HE is THE MAN!

Obama did bad from start to finish. Deserved every bad comment towards his evil muslim rear end. The money to Iran and the spying on the way out, changing rules with 10 days to go. Major Major suckage.

Talk about grasping at straws. Now a typo has to be harped on. Did these same folks complain about Obama's mention of all 57 states?

Talk about grasping at straws. Now a typo has to be harped on. Did these same folks complain about Obama's mention of all 57 states?
TYPO? That was no typo, buddy. Dropped the phone in the toilet type disaster, covfefe is.

ed6655e9a22efef3f8fb41cd1a0eca3f.jpg

Fifi and Covfefe.

seriously? you people are so frigging wrapped up in tweets?

like a pack of pavlovs dogs.
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
Lighten up, iceberg. You must be young.
nope. just annoyed at twitter and all the twits who put life and happiness into 140 characters or less.
I get so tickled with "typos" and other language boners, like the ones that used to circulate from insurance adjusters--you ever seen some of those? 57 states and some of GW's were honeys, too. Oh my, in such a sorry sad stressful world, if we couldn't laugh sometimes we'd all have gone over the cliff by now.

seriously? you people are so frigging wrapped up in tweets?

like a pack of pavlovs dogs.
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
Lighten up, iceberg. You must be young.
nope. just annoyed at twitter and all the twits who put life and happiness into 140 characters or less.
I get so tickled with "typos" and other language boners, like the ones that used to circulate from insurance adjusters--you ever seen some of those? 57 states and some of GW's were honeys, too. Oh my, in such a sorry sad stressful world, if we couldn't laugh sometimes we'd all have gone over the cliff by now.
heh - believe me laughing is sometimes my only way through things. i just don't really like pop culture stuff and twitter certainly applies. if my entire family wasn't on facebook and i needed it for my radio station i'd drop off facebook also. just don't really care what people are doing 24x7 and care even less about people who feel a need to tell me 24x7 what they are doing.

so while i can and do avoid twitter as much as possible - it gets old to have people drag that shit around and go LOOK - THIS IS STUPID!!! when to me you just described the entire platform.

Forum List

Back