Court upholds warrantless surveillance of U.S. citizens under Section 702

Benjamin Franklin had it right when he said, “Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Today, those words ring truer than ever as Americans are willingly giving up their freedom in order to gain a "perceived" security. We will have neither as America collapses into the ash heap of history.

Last edited:
William Binney, the most high-level NSA whistleblower in the agency’s history, discusses the latest on the surveillance state, the “Snowden” film, an upcoming NSA documentary and the surveillance endgame.

Binney also analyzes President Obama’s recent remarks at the United Nations and how it reveals the NSA’s plan for a global surveillance grid.

Benjamin Franklin had it right when he said, “Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Today, those words ring truer than ever as Americans are willingly giving up their freedom in order to gain a "perceived" security. We will have neither as America collapses into the ash heap of history.

Just as we were warned that our enemies will use our freedoms to take down America. Unfortunately it's our own government using this tactic.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.
Nope we can't go there with the " Nothing to hide" because with the laws passed that O screwball passed, they can use something against you from twenty years ago. To make this short.

Just stop letting people who hate us come here. And no I do not care if muslims from the middle east and Africa are surveilled. Put a tracker around their neck like a dog collar. Have every phone call shared with a cop. Every computer keystroke should be sent to the CIA for analysis.

Then we can talk about not surveilling non muslims from terrorist countries.

Why ‘I Have Nothing to Hide’ Is the Wrong Way to Think About Surveillance

WE SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE
Over the past year, there have been a number of headline-grabbing legal changes in the U.S., such as the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington, as well as the legalization of same-sex marriage in a growing number of U.S. states.

As a majority of people in these states apparently favor these changes, advocates for the U.S.

WE SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE
Over the past year, there have been a number of headline-grabbing legal changes in the U.S., such as the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington, as well as the legalization of same-sex marriage in a growing number of U.S. states.

As a majority of people in these states apparently favor these changes, advocates for the U.S.

Thats not always the case. Even the land of fruits and nuts tried to reject same sex marriage and their government ignored the vote.
Just more tyranny from our elected officials.

Nope we can't go there with the " Nothing to hide" because with the laws passed that O screwball passed, they can use something against you from twenty years ago. To make this short.

Sorry.... I'm running low on sarcasm tags.

As far as O fans go, I'm hoping to remind them now of how they sat on their hands while he amped up the surveillance state. My main argument then was "Sure, you think Obama will play nice, but what about when someone else gets control of all that power???"

The U.S. federal appeals court has ruled in United States v. Mohamud, a case that began with a 2010 holiday bomb plot and will end with unique implications for the private digital communications of American citizens.

Let's just accept this and give up some more of our privacy, why lets just live in a glass house and tell the world everything we do. Oh wait we already do. But the trendy's need to feel safe and secure.
If they feel like they can stop terrorism by checking my emails, they are welcome to it. It's the least I can do as a helpful citizen.

The U.S. federal appeals court has ruled in United States v. Mohamud, a case that began with a 2010 holiday bomb plot and will end with unique implications for the private digital communications of American citizens.

Let's just accept this and give up some more of our privacy, why lets just live in a glass house and tell the world everything we do. Oh wait we already do. But the trendy's need to feel safe and secure.
If they feel like they can stop terrorism by checking my emails, they are welcome to it. It's the least I can do as a helpful citizen.
You should read above where I posted " why we shouldn't think we have nothing to hide" something like that lol. Anyway I posted it from wired. You should be concerned and not want the Government prying into your emails. Be concerned and very concerned.
There is more there than most people think, and they think it is not damaging to them, oh if you only knew what they can use against you.

You should read above where I posted " why we shouldn't think we have nothing to hide" something like that lol. Anyway I posted it from wired. You should be concerned and not want the Government prying into your emails. Be concerned and very concerned.
There is more there than most people think, and they think it is not damaging to them, oh if you only knew what they can use against you.
How is my life impacted negatively by some guy at the NSA reading my email? If it can stop a terrorist attack, it can only help me.

Just as we were warned that our enemies will use our freedoms to take down America. Unfortunately it's our own government using this tactic.
and the hard left, far right, and alt right

Forum List

Back