Courageous Black American Says BLM is a Terrorist Organization

Is there a reason why they needed to mention he went broke after playing in the NFL?
He didn't give up. He worked and kept his dignity by not being a victim like Democrats want him to be. He became successful again without Democrats helping him, thereby proving that the Democrat propaganda parrots are full of shit. The Black community doesn't need the Democrats to help them

Everyone should read his book: Liberalism, or How to Turn Good Men into Weenies, Whiners and Wimps.

Is there a reason why they needed to mention he went broke after playing in the NFL?
He didn't give up. He worked and kept his dignity by not being a victim like Democrats want him to be. He became successful again without Democrats helping him, thereby proving that the Democrat propaganda parrots are full of shit. The Black community doesn't need the Democrats to help them
Like Dems want him to be? Rather vicious and uncalled for comment. I know of many people that have gone through the same and are not bitter to life as you. I am sure your pejoratives are a daily exercise in futility bevausevpf of your identity politics. Congratulations

What this fellow thinks of NLM and AMTFA is not much different than most conservatives. No matter his color or as a result of filing for bankruptcy
He is still a human being.

Like Dems want him to be? Rather vicious and uncalled for comment. I know of many people that have gone through the same and are not bitter to life as you. I am sure your pejoratives are a daily exercise in futility bevausevpf of your identity politics. Congratulations

What this fellow thinks of NLM and AMTFA is not much different than most conservatives. No matter his color or as a result of filing for bankruptcy
I'm not bitter to life. I'm being honest about the racist identity politics of the Democrat party. He overcame his circumstances and succeeded without government bureaucrats. Democrats propaganda tells us government is responsible and necessary to ensure success. That's bullshit. Why would you think I'm bitter about life?

Last edited:

I'm not bitter to life. I'm being honest about the racist identity politics of the Democrat party. He overcame his circumstances and succeeded without government bureaucrats. Democrats propaganda tells us government is responsible and necessary to ensure success. That's bullshit. Why would you think I'm bitter about life?
The only identity politics is being played by you. Burgess Owens is used by whites to validate their racial biases. There are plenty of black democrats who came from nothing and who don't go running around repeating what white racists want to hear. Owens ability to overcome was created by acts of government. If the civil rights act had never been passed Owens would be still broke and a joke. BLM is no terrorist organization. Owens might want to get checked for CTE.

The only identity politics is being played by you. Burgess Owens is used by whites to validate their racial biases. There are plenty of black democrats who came from nothing and who don't go running around repeating what white racists want to hear. Owens ability to overcome was created by acts of government. If the civil rights act had never been passed Owens would be still broke and a joke. BLM is no terrorist organization. Owens might want to get checked for CTE.
You're a joke. Propaganda parrot.

You serve you white liberal masters well, and you will be rewarded.

LOL! Just kidding. They'll forget all about you until before the next election, when they'll make a few speeches and promise to make your life better.

I'm sure he knows what's coming and it's gonna be nasty. A great American.

batman blm.PNG

No, you are the joke regressive dipshit.

LOL! Just kidding. They'll forget all about you until before the next election, when they'll make a few speeches and promise to make your life better.
Another dumb ass paleface reciting 60 year old racist bullshit. Owens is a sellout and they are the slaves. It's called internalized racism. Look it up and learn something.

No, you are the joke regressive dipshit.
You pitiful racist pawn.

Another dumb ass paleface reciting 60 year old racist bullshit. Owens is a sellout and they are the slaves. It's called internalized racism. Look it up and learn something.
What did Owens sell out?

Forum List

Back