Couple Sentenced For Murder of 15 Day Old Baby...No Different Than Abortion

I’m guessing liberals think this termination of life was the choice of the parents. No different than abortion.

No, you don't think that at all. You know damn well that nobody is advocating for the murder of infants. But you want to hang such absurdities around the necks of people who disagree with you, so you can relax in a bath of your intellectual sloth.
Abortion is the murder of a human life. Under what circumstances would you want an abortion PREVENTED? You do not have a single one. You support abortion in all its forms just like the blue states do, at anytime during the pregnancy. It’s fucking sick.
"Abortion is the murder of a human life."

Dayum, you rightards sure are stupid. Abortion can't be murder.

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being.

And abortion is legal.

I’m guessing liberals think this termination of life was the choice of the parents. No different than abortion.

No, you don't think that at all. You know damn well that nobody is advocating for the murder of infants. But you want to hang such absurdities around the necks of people who disagree with you, so you can relax in a bath of your intellectual sloth.
Abortion is the murder of a human life. Under what circumstances would you want an abortion PREVENTED? You do not have a single one. You support abortion in all its forms just like the blue states do, at anytime during the pregnancy. It’s fucking sick.

And abortion is legal.
slavery used to be legal,,,and abortion soon wont be,,,

whats it been ,,200 yrs we've had to stop democrats from enslaving and murdering people,,,???

And abortion is legal.

Idiot, that was not the argument to help your cause.

This case was none of those.
Of course it was. Under what circumstance would you prohibit abortion?
Stop lying. They did not kill their baby over incest, rape or the health of the mother. Now you're simply lying to prop up your bullshit.
Your not worried over those issues. If your pro abortion you want unfettered total abortion. Show me where Democratic Platform makes distinction over rape or incest. It’s wide open abortion at the will of the mother.
Doesn't matter. You lied when you said that was their excuse for killing their 2 week old child.
When did I say that was their excuse for killing the child. I made the point that if she got an abortion 16 days before...you and your liberal friends would support it. But on the day after birth...it now becomes murder.
"When did I say that was their excuse for killing the child."

You clearly don't know what you're saying.

Bush92: There are exceptions for rape and incest or health of the mother.

Faun: This case was none of those.

Bush92: Of course it was.

G'head... tell me again how you didn't say their case was about rape, incest or the health of the mother.

And abortion is legal.

whats it been ,,200 yrs we've had to stop democrats from enslaving and murdering people,,,???
LOLOL

Abortion will still be legal in the U.S., just as it has been for decades.

And abortion is legal.

LOLOL

Nope. It’s a States rights issue. I oppose abortion except in cases of rape, incest, or health of the woman. Now...again...for another ignorant liberal on this board: “ARE THERE ANY CASES WHEN YOU OPPOSE ABORTION?” Answer the fucking question?

Of course it was. Under what circumstance would you prohibit abortion?
Stop lying. They did not kill their baby over incest, rape or the health of the mother. Now you're simply lying to prop up your bullshit.
Your not worried over those issues. If your pro abortion you want unfettered total abortion. Show me where Democratic Platform makes distinction over rape or incest. It’s wide open abortion at the will of the mother.
Doesn't matter. You lied when you said that was their excuse for killing their 2 week old child.
When did I say that was their excuse for killing the child. I made the point that if she got an abortion 16 days before...you and your liberal friends would support it. But on the day after birth...it now becomes murder.

G'head... tell me again how you didn't say their case was about rape, incest or the health of the mother.
I was talking about the murder of a 15 day old child you dick.

And abortion is legal.

LOLOL

Nope. It’s a States rights issue. I oppose abortion except in cases of rape, incest, or health of the woman. Now...again...for another ignorant liberal on this board: “ARE THERE ANY CASES WHEN YOU OPPOSE ABORTION?” Answer the fucking question?
LOLOL

Nope, the Supreme Court ruled it's not and they're the highest court in the land. Sucks for you.

I was talking about the murder of a 15 day old child you dick.
The dialog is clear. You listed some exceptions to abortion -- I pointed out none of them applied in this case -- and you bizarrely claimed they did. Your words are there for all to see.

And abortion is legal.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Nope, the Supreme Court ruled it's not and they're the highest court in the land. Sucks for you.
So your ok with the murder of a 15 day old baby?

And abortion is legal.
So at 16 prior if she got an abortion it would be OK...but at 15 days after birth...somehow it’s becomes murder. Shows what a lowlife prick you are.

And abortion is legal.

LOLOL

LOLOL

So your ok with the murder of a 15 day old baby?
Of course not. You demonstrate you're a retard for even thinking that based on anything I posted. :cuckoo:

And abortion is legal.
So at 16 prior if she got an abortion it would be OK...but at 15 days after birth...somehow it’s becomes murder. Shows what a lowlife prick you are.
If she got an abortion 16 days earlier, the only excuse for that would have been her unborn child was already dying.

And abortion is legal.
If she got an abortion 16 days earlier, the only excuse for that would have been her unborn child was already dying.
So you are anti-abortion unless something is bad wrong with the baby where as it wouldn't make it any farther while still in the womb due to a dire medical situation correct ??? You said no excuse except that the baby was already dying.

And abortion is legal.
So you are anti-abortion unless something is bad wrong with the baby where as it wouldn't make it any farther while still in the womb due to a dire medical situation correct ??? You said no excuse except that the baby was already dying.
That’s no other excuse towards the end of the pregnancy.

And abortion is legal.

can you back that up,,because the stats say othewise,,,

And abortion is legal.

can you back that up,,because the stats say othewise,,,
CBS News Poll. Jan. 13-16, 2018. N=1,225 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"Which of these comes closest to your view? Abortion should be generally available to those who want it. Abortion should be available, but under stricter limits than it is now. OR, Abortion should not be permitted."

Generally available: 45%
Available under stricter limits: 32%
Not permitted: 21%

Quinnipiac University Poll
. June 27-July 1, 2018. N=1,020 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.7.

"In general, do you agree or disagree with the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that established a woman's right to an abortion?"

Agree: 63%
Disagree: 31%

Forum List

Back