Coup in Guinea - World cup game abandoned

I usually just laugh.

Laughing when you don't understand what is happening is a common neurosis.

12960085_web1_HARRIS-CULINARY_110819_es_006.jpg

The Washington protest did have one redeeming factor that differentiated it from the dozens of much more violent and damaging protests that took place in the six months prior.

The protesters had the presence of mind to actually take the protest to the people who were the problem instead of randomly burning down the nearest Target store.

I have to give the props for at least knowing who the enemy is.
Ok, so who is the enemy when it comes to systemic racism? Where to you go to confront them?

Is protesting for your rights (yes, some got out of hand) the same as attempting to overthrow the government?

I think you're making false equivalencies.

Ok, so who is the enemy when it comes to systemic racism? Where to you go to confront them?

Is racism systemic or merely ubiquitous? No one can deny that the vast majority of people still retain xenophobic instincts that were so useful in our cultural evolution, but today have no place in our society. However

In order for racism to be system then "the system" must be actively or passively encouraging racism. If you believe that racism is systemic, you would confront them at their houses of power .. state and federal legislatures.

Very few legislators shop at Target, even fewer work there.

Is racism systemic or merely ubiquitous? No one can deny that the vast majority of people still retain xenophobic instincts that were so useful in our cultural evolution, but today have no place in our society. However

In order for racism to be system then "the system" must be actively or passively encouraging racism. If you believe that racism is systemic, you would confront them at their houses of power .. state and federal legislatures.

Very few legislators shop at Target, even fewer work there.
Wow, I don't even know what to call that. Like reverse justification and crap. I do know bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back