Country song "I will not comply"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Country singer Blind Joe will not comply.
The song is about Joe's stance against various coronavirus policies, such as the mask and vaccine mandates.
"I will not comply," the tune goes. "Quit trying to take me to task 'cause I don't want to wear a mask or take a vaccine that could maybe make me die. They got no scientific evidence to back that crap up. All they do is feed us lie after lie. That's why I will not comply."

It is nice to see someone make a political country song.

The song is about Joe's stance against various coronavirus policies, such as the mask and vaccine mandates.
"I will not comply," the tune goes. "Quit trying to take me to task 'cause I don't want to wear a mask or take a vaccine that could maybe make me die. They got no scientific evidence to back that crap up. All they do is feed us lie after lie. That's why I will not comply."

Think he realizes he lost half of his audience?
That’s what happens when you do stupid shit.

I won't "comply"?

Huh. I thought I was just stubborn.

Lol. Country folks ain't snowflakes.. be a number 1 hit soon.
This may not be the best week for the Brandon Administration to come out with the rule that every big company has to have every employee vaccinated by Jan. 4 or face big fines ----- Their timing is bad. People have started rebelling.

High time, too.

"cause I don't want to wear a mask or take a vaccine that could maybe make me die"

lol

You know before Trump 2016, the liberals would have been leading the cry against vaccines.....the establishment was brilliant to totally brainwash them into thinking only Trump supporters are against this experimental vaccine they're forcing on us.

They sold 70 million first doses right off the bat.

"cause I don't want to wear a mask or take a vaccine that could maybe make me die"

lol
Uh-oh -------- the rebellion has started singing. That is NOT a good sign for the Left. Once the people start singing, the other side is certainly going to lose. Remember all the songs of the Vietnam War --- all trying to get us OUT of that war. They won, eventually, and then we had 30 years of peace.

Until that idiot Bush Jr. gave the country to Rumsfeld and Cheney and did the Vietnam thing all over again in Iraq and Afghanistan and several other places they are still not being open about.

Forum List

Back