Countdown Until The Leaker Is Exposed

I think the op might be a little confused about which party is doing the leaking.

House Republicans Break The Law By Leaking Classified Clinton FBI Interview Info
From August? That's not what the subject is about. You're a little slow on the draw there partner.

I googled gang of 8 classified leak. And that's all that came up.
I think it's about the CIA leak.
I think the op might be a little confused about which party is doing the leaking.

House Republicans Break The Law By Leaking Classified Clinton FBI Interview Info
From August? That's not what the subject is about. You're a little slow on the draw there partner.

My guess is Schumer or McCain.

To be honest I completely missed the repub leak. Never heard of it till I googled just a few minutes ago. lol

So there's really something to this after all ?

So there's really something to this after all ?
I don't know. Someone has been leaking CIA intel and someone has to know.

Lots of 'may haves' and 'could be's' in the obviously LIB biased article.
Let us all know when a SINGLE REP is charged. OK?
The REPs didn't need to bother.
The DNC, Podesta and Hillary, and the fag Mook, who didn't want to 'get his hands dirty', going to Wisconsin did a great job of losing the fucking election all on their own.
But because I'm a decent guy and think Hillary is feeling pretty low right now I sent her a nice coffee mug with the state of Wisconsin screen printed on it. And one to Robby Mook too.
The state map doesn't of course show the thousands of Russian military troops lined up on the Wisconsin border preventing the Hillary campaign from entering the state.

The leaks were coming from top level staffers from either Schiiff's office, Warner's office, Pelosi's office or Schumer's office.
Clapper KNOWS the names of the staffer/s.
Watch which staffers suddenly quit to 'spend more time with their family'.

To be honest I completely missed the repub leak. Never heard of it till I googled just a few minutes ago. lol
You missed the REP 'leak' b/c it turned out to be 'Fake News'.
Not even MSNBC or Buzzfeed would run with it.

A member of 'the gang of eight' who are the ones the Intelligence Community gives classified briefings to is going to be exposed as the one who has been 'leaking' the classified' information to the press.
The name is already known to members of the media and Clapper.
This traitor is a DEM.
There are numerous charges being prepared. One of them is Treason.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort

DERP!

You missed the REP 'leak' b/c it turned out to be 'Fake News'.
Not even MSNBC or Buzzfeed would run with it.

Oh, ok. I thought maybe I was watching to much Star Trek again.

A member of 'the gang of eight' who are the ones the Intelligence Community gives classified briefings to is going to be exposed as the one who has been 'leaking' the classified' information to the press.
The name is already known to members of the media and Clapper.
This traitor is a DEM.

Are you sure this isn't more fake news coming from that phony baloney general what's his name.

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back