CDZ Could you do it?

Could you be a politician? Could you navigate geopolitics and make difficult decisions that will not be popular with everyone? I have no desire to be in politics. Do you?

Yes, I could, no problem. I just wouldn't be elected again after the first term. lol

I was elected to a school board about 10 years ago. No fun and thankless job.

NO... I will never run for office again.

I had a great time in my short stint on the school board, pissed off all kinds of assholes, and, after being 'canceled' had the added fun of everything I said and did ended up having to be done anyway and getting to rub it on at meetings ever since. lol

Americans love corruption, hate the truth; your government at every level does indeed represent the public to a T, as does every other government on the planet.

There's NO way I'd want to be a politician. Also, I really COULDN'T be a politician because I'm honest, almost to a fault. Politicians are NOT known for being honest.
Honest but you hate democrats with an unchristian passion and still believe the election was stolen. Honest ay?

Could you be a politician? Could you navigate geopolitics and make difficult decisions that will not be popular with everyone? I have no desire to be in politics. Do you?
I made some bad decisions early in my life that won’t let me be one but I believe I would be a great one now

Today we have career politicians and nepotism is typical. An ordinary citizen would be chewed up and spit out by the D.C. grinding machine.

I'd for.ulate citizen watchdog groups to monitor corporations and their chemicals 24/7. I wouldn't be popular with the toxic crowd.

I'm an introvert, so campaigning is as welcome to me as root canal, not to mention having to beg for money for each election campaign. And that I think the masses are largely ignorant in the matter of politics and the mainstream media is thoroughly corrupt and biased, I'm not sure I could hide my disdain for any of them. And I like my privacy thankyouverymuch. I prefer working behind the scenes. I'll help someone else who has the drive and integrity for such a position.

Forum List

Back