CDZ Could you do it?

no

ListenMFer.jpg

Could you be a politician? Could you navigate geopolitics and make difficult decisions that will not be popular with everyone? I have no desire to be in politics. Do you?
Absolutely not.
I like my basically private life.
I have no desire either to deal with opposing ideas with difficult people trying to find common ground. I have no patience and would be yelling a lot.

I would be cancelled pretty quickly saying something politically incorrect.

I was elected to a school board about 10 years ago. No fun and thankless job.

NO... I will never run for office again.

I too did the school board thing back in 2007. Even that was hard to deal with as people were never happy and had no idea what power the school board really has....which is not as much as most people think it is.

Absolutely not.
I like my basically private life.
I have no desire either to deal with opposing ideas with difficult people trying to find common ground. I have no patience and would be yelling a lot.

I would be cancelled pretty quickly saying something politically incorrect.
I have too many skeletons in my closet that would be exposed.

We all have skeleton in the closet. Maybe you said something someone didn't like years ago.

The hypocrisy would drive me nuts. I have a hard time as it is dealing with those that have no economic or historical basis of fact supporting their position, only emotions. Simply way too old to play the kiss ass game.

Could you be a politician? Could you navigate geopolitics and make difficult decisions that will not be popular with everyone? I have no desire to be in politics. Do you?
I share a thought with some ancient Romans. I suspect that it is better for some offices to be held by folks who really would prefer not to have to serve. It would be an overstatement I guess, but I wonder if maybe the very decision to seek the Presidency should serve as a disqualified from holding the Office.

Forum List

Back