Zone1 Could We Possibly Have A Christian Debate Forum?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Sort of like clean debate but for Christians only so that atheists, agnostics, and people of other faiths wouldn't troll the threads being made in that forum?

How would you prove someone is a Christian?

You couldn't, but by the behavior that they exhibit would probably speak for itself. Anyways, it's just an idea take it with a grain of salt if you wish.

I'd be all for that, with one condition. If we have a Christian debate forum, for Christians only, then stop Christians from making threads in the science forum condemning the Theory of Evolution or condemning atheists.

Do that and I am all for it.

I'd be all for that, with one condition. If we have a Christian debate forum, for Christians only, then stop Christians from making threads in the science forum condemning the Theory of Evolution or condemning atheists.

Do that and I am all for it.

Fair enough.

I wasn't talking about the Bible, I was talking about other topics that Christians have disagreements on. For example, I just made a Harry Potter topic.

Sort of like clean debate but for Christians only so that atheists, agnostics, and people of other faiths wouldn't troll the threads being made in that forum?

That was the point of making Religion Zone 1. Check it out. It's rejuvenated with actual religious discussion lately. Because moderation can more easily set bounds on the SCOPE of the topics.

If someone wanted to post atheist/agnostic ideals/support in there -- that's OK. But they can no longer bait/flame people of faith in their threads and turn EVERY topic into a God/No God thread.

You couldn't, but by the behavior that they exhibit would probably speak for itself. Anyways, it's just an idea take it with a grain of salt if you wish.
You just want to fight other Christians for no reason? Like in history?

What's the point?

This forum is for everyone. If you want to backslap each other, there are tons of forums around for that.

Christians can be serial murderers, serial affairs', serial wife beaters, etc.

You just want to fight other Christians for no reason? Like in history?

No, but it doesn't matter now,.. flacaltenn basically already answered my question for me and that's the thread right there so it can be closed now unless he or any other staff members have anything else to add.

Forum List

Back