Could Trump Be Convicted By Memorial Day? Let's Hope So

If Trump is found guilty, it's imperative this happens before the convention. That's the only hope of him possibly not getting the nomination, although, I'm skeptical even that will do it given the way he is now worshipped as a martyr by the rank and file. If Trump is on the ballot in November it's going to be a bloodbath for the Republican Party all over the country.

If convicted, Trump would still be able to run for office and serve as president if he won. But a Reuters/Ipsos poll found that half of independents and a quarter of his fellow Republicans would not vote for him if he is found guilty......

.....Jury selection is expected to consume the rest of the week, and the trial is scheduled to last through at least May.

I would love that. I've got a special bottle of Prosseco waiting it to happen.

If Trump is found guilty, it's imperative this happens before the convention. That's the only hope of him possibly not getting the nomination, although, I'm skeptical even that will do it given the way he is now worshipped as a martyr by the rank and file. If Trump is on the ballot in November it's going to be a bloodbath for the Republican Party all over the country.

If convicted, Trump would still be able to run for office and serve as president if he won. But a Reuters/Ipsos poll found that half of independents and a quarter of his fellow Republicans would not vote for him if he is found guilty......

.....Jury selection is expected to consume the rest of the week, and the trial is scheduled to last through at least May.

Dems plan to take him out one way or another close to the election. So, there won't be enough time to replace with anyone meaningful. Or the reps will replace with a RINO Trojan horse.

commie neuro queery.jpg

You have cancer of the heart, hope your death is not long and drawn out , deserve that though you do

All these charges are election interference. This could wait until after the election so the American people are not disenfranchised.

All these charges are election interference. This could wait until after the election so the American people are not disenfranchised.

Sounds like you want Trump to win the election so he can dismiss the federal charges against him and avoid justice.

You would that, but Election Interference is a very serious charge and must dealt at once. Don Snoreleone knew what was doing and did not care. Now, for the fucking timme in his life he being held accountable and he scared shitless.

Your speculation of a Trump November "bloodbath" is not supported by any data I've read.
Republicans will nominate a convicted felon.

“And he would probably still be out, free to campaign for president as the presumptive or actual 2024 Republican nominee, while his all-but-certain appeal was pending.

Trump faces 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to cover up a hush money payment to adult film actress Stormy Daniels. Each count carries a maximum sentence of four years.”

You have cancer of the heart, hope your death is not long and drawn out , deserve that though you do

Dont Taz Me Bro should be careful what he asks for. If he really wants a constitutional crisis of Revolutionary War proportions, his ilk would be among the first to be lined up against the wall.

It makes no difference what Trump is convicted of, it is symbolic, because he will avoid paying a dime or serving time, that much is almost assured. If they were to try and repo any property, it will tied up in an endless legal battle. He is too powerful now to be held accountable, and to think he will do anything moving forward other than having greater contempt for the law, including daring others to prosecute him, means he/it is only going to get worse.

The greater his power, the greater his abuses will be.

Republicans will nominate a convicted felon.

“And he would probably still be out, free to campaign for president as the presumptive or actual 2024 Republican nominee, while his all-but-certain appeal was pending.

Trump faces 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to cover up a hush money payment to adult film actress Stormy Daniels. Each count carries a maximum sentence of four years.”

NOT only Republicans NOT nominate a convicted felon, a very large and potent segment of the American Voters, including Republican will NOT vote for a CONVICTED FELON!!!!!

Last edited:

Well, the trial will be a joke and is begging to go to a higher court, Taz.
There is so much there, there.
But, don't want to mess up your wet dream......I just want you to stay tuned
for the entirety of it, not just the first round.

Forum List

Back