a husband and wife persuaded their friend, who had no relatives, to go to war , they arranged for him a fictitious marriage with a 63-year-old woman

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Now “The 🇷🇺husband “ will be sent to the war and “the wife “ will receive second payment. :auiqs.jpg:
Nothing Muscovite surprises me anymore....

Last edited:
I'll be glad when that stupid war is over, so Litwin can posts threads with pictures of puppies and kittens.
Heck, Galt. He has had two funny ones in a row, this morning. I can look at PJ's facebook or wait for her to say "awwwww, look at this" if I want to see puppies and kitten.
Stupid crap that Moscovites do is intertaining, just like when the rest of the board posts stupid crap people in our country do, or Canada (often good for a laugh, and a "glad I don't live there" thought.

Heck, Galt. He has had two funny ones in a row, this morning. I can look at PJ's facebook or wait for her to say "awwwww, look at this" if I want to see puppies and kitten.
Stupid crap that Moscovites do is intertaining, just like when the rest of the board posts stupid crap people in our country do, or Canada (often good for a laugh, and a "glad I don't live there" thought.

I'd have to agree with that. Russians have always been entertaining.

1713283634199.jpeg

Th
I'd have to agree with that. Russians have always been entertaining.

View attachment 932949
That's a Russian? I thought at first, looked familiar as one of my father-in-law's cousins, back in the day, or one of the Tennessee River rats getting ready charged up for a night out with the Klan. Of course, instead of a bottle, it would have been a mason jar.

Russian soldiers being entertained by Kyiv Nazis on bended knees and begging .
Some doing the AWOL dance and others pretending to be dead .
Oops .
They are .

Forum List

Back