Could This Reporter Survive The Army Combat Fitness Test?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
download-30.png

How about Light Birds and Sergeant Majors who have to pass the test prior to assuming their posts? Good luck.

All battalion and brigade commanders, as well as command sergeants major, will have to pass the test in their pre-command courses before assuming their duties, said Frost, head of the Army Center for Initial Military Training.

If you listen carefully, you can hear a slew field-grade officers and crusty senior enlisted leaders describing their enthusiasm for the test by finding new and creative ways to use the word “bulls**t.”

More @ Could This Reporter Survive The Army Combat Fitness Test?

From what I hear the "Army combat fitness test" can be rigged to accomodate females or transgender recruits or possibly even reporters so what's the point?

When I was stationed at Drum our Div. Commander a 50 something year old 2 star could run the 2 miles in under 11 minutes the best I ever did was 13.

When I was stationed at Drum our Div. Commander a 50 something year old 2 star could run the 2 miles in under 11 minutes the best I ever did was 13.
our old gunny could out run/out hump a lot of us
our battalion CO could also

I was talking about my Gunny in the FMF
now our Gunny in Hawaii was a Nam Vet and much older--but he never lagged
...we had one Marine that was drunk/hungover from the night before all the time, but he was one of the fastest of us all

Forum List

Back