Could Democrats Have Conspired To Create Covid-19 ?

Whoops. Too soon. I thought I had seen the dumbest post of the day in another thread but this one takes the cake. You Trump supporters do not disappoint. You have to be without a doubt the dumbest class of voters this country has ever seen. I've never a group of people that stupid to all new depths.

Honestly, if this is the best the right wing side of the aisle has, they are absolutely screwed in November.

Gee, how will protectionist ever recover from this scintillating, informative post ? :eek-52:

Whoops. Too soon. I thought I had seen the dumbest post of the day in another thread but this one takes the cake. You Trump supporters do not disappoint. You have to be without a doubt the dumbest class of voters this country has ever seen. I've never a group of people that stupid to all new depths.

Honestly, if this is the best the right wing side of the aisle has, they are absolutely screwed in November.

Coronavirus Has Lifted Leaders Everywhere.

BRUSSELS — President Emmanuel Macron, never very popular, has touched his highest approval ratings in France since the onset of the coronavirus. As Italy has been devastated, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has hit a remarkable 71 percent, up 27 points. Even in Britain, where Prime Minister Boris Johnson waffled over a strong response, then became seriously ill himself, the government is the most popular in decades.

There is nothing like a good crisis to get diverse populations to rally around their leaders.
When people are confused and afraid, they tend to trust their governments, because to think that the authorities are themselves confused and afraid, let alone incompetent, is too much to bear.

Coronavirus Has Lifted Leaders Everywhere.

BRUSSELS — President Emmanuel Macron, never very popular, has touched his highest approval ratings in France since the onset of the coronavirus. As Italy has been devastated, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has hit a remarkable 71 percent, up 27 points. Even in Britain, where Prime Minister Boris Johnson waffled over a strong response, then became seriously ill himself, the government is the most popular in decades.

There is nothing like a good crisis to get diverse populations to rally around their leaders.
When people are confused and afraid, they tend to trust their governments, because to think that the authorities are themselves confused and afraid, let alone incompetent, is too much to bear.

Soooooo...then why hasn't the virus crisis helped Trump out? Why is he going in the other direction?....in a hurry.

That's because unlike FDR or Bush, when the coronavirus hit, Trump tried to ignore the problem instead of confronting it.
Democrats are trying to run with this notion BUT >>>>

Not true. As early as January, he blocked travel from China, well before the Europeans did. He also sent that big Navy hospital ship to New York, authorized the stimulus checks, started the Task Force, and in January got the NIH working on a vaccine.

And back in early February, the CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits to U.S. and international labs.

In Austria, where returning workers are required to wear masks, Chancellor Sebastian Kurz’s approval has risen to 77 percent, up 33 points. Similarly, Prime Minister Mark Rutte of the Netherlands has 75 percent support, up 30 points.

As some children return to school and her government prepares Danes for a phased reopening that could take many months, Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s support is up 40 points, to 79 percent.
The virus has even managed to revive the lame-duck government in Germany, which had been shedding support to both the Greens and the far right. Support for Chancellor Angela Merkel, whose performance has been mostly applauded both inside and outside the country, has risen 11 points, to 79 percent.

This crisis has bolstered leaders approval around the world.

Soooooo...then why hasn't the virus crisis helped Trump out? Why is he going in the other direction?....in a hurry.

Trumps big mistake was listening to the wrong voices. When he closed off flights from China he would have closed off all flights, instead of letting 40,000 americans come back home. He waited too long to close off flights from Europe. Had he kept the door closed when he cut off China, and cut off Europe sooner, Trump would be unstoppable.

Lots of puzzle parts fit together here. Up until the beginning of the coronavirus, Democrats came out with every sneaky manuever they could, to manipulate American opinion against Trump. They failed with all of them. Even now with the coronavirus having hit America hard (75,000 deaths), Trump still maintains a 49% approval rate (according to Gallup). Democrats have long been told that they had no issue to run on, since the economy has been strong, and things were going good. Democrats believed it, and so do I.

Searching for an issue, and a big one, now in the election year of 2020, Democrats' backs are up against the wall. They are desperate for anything that could dislodge Trump. So what does one do? First look for allies. The Chinese are a natural ally for the Democrats. Both are politically on the left. Both dislike (if not hate Trump). And both can gain from Trump's removal. The Democrats would gain by getting their guy back in the White House, and the Chinese would gain by no longer having Trump challenging and disputing China's 30 year stranglehold on the US economy, which has saturated US stores (aka the economy) with Chinese made goods.

A killing virus that is hard to combat, could be propagandized to make Trump look weak, just in time for the 2020 presidential campaign. Did Democrat leaders conspire with the Chinese to unleash the corona virus on the US ?

Do you know whom I think created COVID-19?

You!

Think about it.

It would allow to make up ridiculous branches like this one.

That's because unlike FDR or Bush, when the coronavirus hit, Trump tried to ignore the problem instead of confronting it.
Democrats are trying to run with this notion BUT >>>>

Not true. As early as January, he blocked travel from China, well before the Europeans did. He also sent that big Navy hospital ship to New York, authorized the stimulus checks, started the Task Force, and in January got the NIH working on a vaccine.

And back in early February, the CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits to U.S. and international labs.
As I pointed out, the China ban was the leakiest ban ever. Trump let 40,000 Americans come back to the US from China.

That was the tipping point. After that, having failed to keep the virus out, Trump had to play cleanup.

DNXi, its right in the title of their national organization
What do those letters mean ?
I think they got them twerxeded. I fixed it
Screenshot from 2020-05-12 15-27-06.png

This crisis has bolstered leaders approval around the world.

Except Trump.

Orange Jesus saw a small bump at the beginning.

But when he started doing bizarre things like asking if you could guzzle bleach to beat this thing, his ratings started going down. For obvious reasons.

This is why I say the idea of it being a democratic plot is completely stupid. Had Trump taken the pandemic seriously, his approval would be in the 70's like the rest of the worlds leaders.

This could have been a golden political opportunity for Trump. Had he acted forcefully, intelligently and competently, he could have not only saved lives, fortunes and futures for Americans and the world, but assured his re-election.

But he squandered his shot at leadership. He side stepped responsibility to provide PPE and support for local public health officials. He punted responsibility for necessary testing to the states. He diminished the severity of the contagion. He failed to lead by example by not taking the advice of his own public health advisors.
Difficult to watch someone STARVING for information, so here you are >>>

This is why I say the idea of it being a democratic plot is completely stupid. Had Trump taken the pandemic seriously, his approval would be in the 70's like the rest of the worlds leaders.
Looks like you're starving too. That's what liberal OMISSION media does to you >>>

As I pointed out, the China ban was the leakiest ban ever. Trump let 40,000 Americans come back to the US from China.

That was the tipping point. After that, having failed to keep the virus out, Trump had to play cleanup.
WEAK point. As you said yourself, they were AMERICANS. You think he's going to isolate them outside their own country ? Sheeesh.

And they were all quarantined when they returned. No harm done.

Do you know whom I think created COVID-19?
You! Think about it.

It would allow to make up ridiculous branches like this one.
The correct word in your first sentence should have been WHO, not "whom". Back to the 4th grade for you.

Trump jumped the shark when he suggested they should research injecting people with disinfectants to kill the virus;l
:biggrin:

Absolutely they did. Not a single doubt about it. It does everything democrats have dreamed of since 1966.

When shitstain obama gave the Wuhan lab 3.7 million dollars in 2015 what do you think that was for?

WEAK point. As you said yourself, they were AMERICANS. You think he's going to isolate them outside their own country ? Sheeesh.

And they were all quarantined when they returned. No harm done.

If they were "quarantined" why did they manage to bring the virus back with them?
Remember all the "asymptomatic" cases

Forum List

Back