Could control of the Senate in 2014 be decided by illegal votes cast by non-citizens?

Sadly, yes. This President has opened the Border floodgates. Many non-citizens will be allowed to vote. It will have to be watched very closely on Election Day and after.

Oh MY.......Illegal immigrants are deciding our elections now, and I'll bet they have Ebola too. I guess it's time to open up all those FEMA PRISONS and call for the black helicopters to protect us.
What are you blathering about? Post another post like this I will report it. It's irrelevant bullshit and has nothing to do with this thread.

I do believe our voter registration process is sloppy in some places. I also believe the less educated immigrants may not even know they are not supposed to register to vote.

If a person approaches them to register, then they probably assume it is legal.

I do believe our voter registration process is sloppy in some places. I also believe the less educated immigrants may not even know they are not supposed to register to vote.

Thats why we need voter ID wouldn't you agree?

Thats why we need voter ID wouldn't you agree?
You didn't read your own link:

We also find that one of the favorite policies advocated by conservatives to prevent voter fraud appears strikingly ineffective. Nearly three quarters of the non-citizens who indicated they were asked to provide photo identification at the polls claimed to have subsequently voted.

Oh MY.......Illegal immigrants are deciding our elections now, and I'll bet they have Ebola too. I guess it's time to open up all those FEMA PRISONS and call for the black helicopters to protect us.
What are you blathering about? Post another post like this I will report it. It's irrelevant bullshit and has nothing to do with this thread.

Do what you gotta do bubba. I thought your post was funny, so I responded. The idea that illegal aliens are voting in numbers that could determine the November elections is humorous to say the least.

The source of the problem is at the registration level, not at the voting booth. Therefore, it should be resolved at the registration level.

Do what you gotta do bubba. I thought your post was funny, so I responded. The idea that illegal aliens are voting in numbers that could determine the November elections is humorous to say the least.
It plays right into their fears that dead Mexican felons won the election for Obama.

YES, the Dems win ... voter fraud

now go blow your head off .... childish little tattletail

There was some manufactured bullshit about an Arizona election volunteer who dropped off some ballots for some voters last week. Some tards saw a video, with no sound no less, and made up a "ballot stuffing" narrative about what was happening in the video that was completely false.

But here's the thing. Even though what the guy was doing was entirely legal, it shouldn't be.

The law allows for volunteers to pick up ballots at people's homes and drop them off for them at the elections office. I can think of a very easy way to commit election fraud by that means. And Voter ID would never catch me.

Forum List

Back