Could a motion to vacate flip the House to the Democrats? Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R- FL) says it could.

The Federalist has a pretty compelling argument about how a Democrat House is actually slightly preferable to a Republican in name only one.

Were that the case, a number of the current collaborationists would have to then oppose anything the democrats propose, in order to maintain the kayfabe play acting that keeps the rubes rooting for their team.

Were that the case, a number of the current collaborationists would have to then oppose anything the democrats propose, in order to maintain the kayfabe play acting that keeps the rubes rooting for their team.

Well that's the idea.

Jeffries would have no better luck passing anything than Johnson has - but the unpopular elitist middle finger to the populous would have the "D" branding stamped on the label.

Looks like Mike Johnson is gonna lose his job unless Democrats rescue him.

Do you think they will?

I think they might. His incompetence and overall inexperience are making it pretty easy to push him where the Democrats want to go.

What do you think?

Representative Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) is the third Congress member that is making a move to oust Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.).

"I have added my name in support of the motion to vacate the Speaker," stated Gosar.

Gosar joins Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) in co-sponsoring a Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-Ga.) resolution to remove the gavel from Johnson.

Do you think they will?

I think they might. His incompetence and overall inexperience are making it pretty easy to push him where the Democrats want to go.

What do you think?

Representative Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) is the third Congress member that is making a move to oust Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.).

"I have added my name in support of the motion to vacate the Speaker," stated Gosar.

Gosar joins Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) in co-sponsoring a Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-Ga.) resolution to remove the gavel from Johnson.
They might, if he gets the Ukraine, Taiwan and Israel aid packages voted on as projected.

Do you think they will?

What do you think?

Lol thinking Dems will rescue Johnson. Why ruin it?

Do you think they will?

What do you think?

GOP. This was the party that threw a hissy fit because they lost the presidential election. LOL

And now? They couldn’t even run Congress. And they think the American people are going to reward them in November for the fine job they are doing. :auiqs.jpg:

GOP. This was the party that threw a hissy fit because they lost the presidential election. LOL

And now? They couldn’t even run Congress. And they think the American people are going to reward them in November for the fine job they are doing. :auiqs.jpg:
Riight... because all that polling is false, eh? They may lose the House but they have an even or better chance to retake the Senate and the Oval Office. Spoiler alert:
If they cannot beat Trump they'll set the country on fire before they let him be sworn in again. BTW... there won't be ANYTHING HUMUROUS at that point.

Do you think they will?

What do you think?

Just give it to Jeffries..repubs are pretty much an embarrassment in Congress at this point. The clown show they are doing makes them deserve to fail.

It’s sad too, because I actually applaud the repubs for independent thinking instead of the go along to get along lock step way the democrats have, but this infighting isn’t doing the repubs any good, just making them look bad.

Forum List

Back