Cotton to schumer: 8 years ago I was getting miy ass shot at in Afghanistan

Cotton's the man. Didn't know much about him before this, but i do now. I have a lot of respect for the man. Schumer is one of sleaziest Career Politicians in our Government.

Cotton sided with Iranian militants over his own country

Traitor

He's done more than you and sleazy Schumer will ever do for this nation. He risked his life for his country. And i'd like to see you or Schumer call him a 'traitor' to his face. Man i'd pay to see that.

He sold out his country

He is a traitor. I'm not afraid of him.....neither is Chuck Schumer
Internet witty guy, turns internet commando.
To funny.

I'd pay to see that poster and sleazy Schumer call him a traitor to his face. The bitch slappin beat down would be priceless entertainment.

I could take Cotton with one hand behind my back

The guy is a traitor

What are you going to do Cotton? Cry?

Cotton sided with Iranian militants over his own country

Traitor

He's done more than you and sleazy Schumer will ever do for this nation. He risked his life for his country. And i'd like to see you or Schumer call him a 'traitor' to his face. Man i'd pay to see that.

He sold out his country

To funny.

I'd pay to see that poster and sleazy Schumer call him a traitor to his face. The bitch slappin beat down would be priceless entertainment.

The guy is a traitor

Ha, one bitch slap would take you and sleazy Schumer out at the same time. This man has actually been in combat. He risked his life for his nation. What have you and sleazy Schumer ever done for your country?

He sold out his country

To funny.

The guy is a traitor

Ha, one bitch slap would take you and sleazy Schumer out at the same time. This man has actually been in combat. He risked his life for his nation. What have you and sleazy Schumer ever done for your country?
Cotton is a Sissy Mary

He lied about being shot at in Afghanistan.......Hillary saw more action

Tom Cotton once saved a cat's life in Iraq! a true hero!

B1pErJcCIAAJcsr.jpg

Forum List

Back