Goldman is now predicting another 75 bps hike by Fed in November and 25 bps in Feb.

Well fuck me running. Here we go again.

DEPRASSION.jpg

LOL.....So I guess that transitory inflation is transiting all the way into 2025.....Ha! Soft landing my ass.

It's weird how everything they have the diaper dude & the rest of the UNiparty do seems to make things worse- supply chains, inflation, stock markets, energy supplies, food production, rents , housing markets, war in Europe, etc....
Every metric is worse since Pedo Joe was installed by treason.

It's almost like they are purposely crashing everything by design but only truly evil lunatics would do that

Wasn't it Santayana who said those who fail to remember their history (read: learn from it) are condemned to repeat it?

Not sure about that. I've listened every one of Santana's albums but I've never heard him say anything like that.

It's weird how everything they have the diaper dude & the rest of the UNiparty do seems to make things worse- supply chains, inflation, stock markets, energy supplies, food production, rents , housing markets, war in Europe, etc....
Every metric is worse since Pedo Joe was installed by treason.

It's almost like they are purposely crashing everything by design but only truly evil lunatics would do that
At SOME POINT, the results prove that they can't all be down to incompetence. They are trying a "controlled demolition" and it looks like they'll succeed before it can be stopped.

At SOME POINT, the results prove that they can't all be down to incompetence. They are trying a "controlled demolition" and it looks like they'll succeed before it can be stopped.
I think they will succeed with the demolition part but it will not be controlled.
They are unleashing chaos in the hopes they can keep the wheel & steer it where they want.
I find that extremely unlikely & see it backfiring on them spectacularly as even the moron minions finally realize they were used like a $2 whore in a flophouse.
Eventually even the most dense survivors will figure some things out

Forum List

Back