Coservatism in action- Cuts lead to prison escapes from overctowded and understaffed jails that are falling down

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The hits keep on coming for shit conservtive politicians. A suspected terrorist escapes from an understaffed victorian prodon.

Wandsworth jail is 150 years old and is infested with rats. It holds twice as many prisoners as it was built for and they spend 23 hours a day in cells because there arent enough staff to supervise them.

Its difficult to recruit staff because the pay is shit and the conditions are worse.

Its also a category B prison which means it should not be hosting dangerous terrorists. But the UK prisons are full to bursting and they have to go somewhere.

This character had not been convicted. He was on remand. The backlog in our courts mean that many prisoners are held for long periods on remand until the tory run justice system can get around to trying them.

The tories ae desperately trying to pass the buck onto some hapless guard but it is their baby, Another part of broken tory britain.

Maybe its time for the UK to reopen the Tower of London? It had a tremendous record as the primary prison and torture chamber for England for centuries.

The hits keep on coming for shit conservtive politicians. A suspected terrorist escapes from an understaffed victorian prodon.

Wandsworth jail is 150 years old and is infested with rats. It holds twice as many prisoners as it was built for and they spend 23 hours a day in cells because there arent enough staff to supervise them.

Its difficult to recruit staff because the pay is shit and the conditions are worse.

Its also a category B prison which means it should not be hosting dangerous terrorists. But the UK prisons are full to bursting and they have to go somewhere.

This character had not been convicted. He was on remand. The backlog in our courts mean that many prisoners are held for long periods on remand until the tory run justice system can get around to trying them.

The tories ae desperately trying to pass the buck onto some hapless guard but it is their baby, Another part of broken tory britain.

If we didn't have leftists, we wouldn't even need prisons. You people commit the VAST majority of crimes everywhere in the world.

Maybe its time for the UK to reopen the Tower of London? It had a tremendous record as the primary prison and torture chamber for England for centuries.
The tower is probably too plush for this tory govt to use. They need to find a dickensian prison barge somewhere.

The tories ae desperately trying to pass the buck onto some hapless guard but it is their baby, Another part of broken tory brit
I don't know what the yellow-teethed Brits are doing, but over here, it's the Democrats who are cutting everything to do with law enforcement and prisons, and the Republicans who are trying to ensure safety and security.

I don't know what the yellow-teethed Brits are doing, but over here, it's the Democrats who are cutting everything to do with law enforcement and prisons, and the Republicans who are trying to ensure safety and security.
Prisons are full of trumpers in the US. they are getting fuller every day.

Turdy Tainted writes so much nonsense But remember we do not really regard the Welsh as part of the UK . They live in a western bit that got stuck onto the mainland and their history is incest ridden and among squabbling tribes of heathens . Very much the poor distant relatives and not people you would choose to make friends with .

Part of the problem prisons, at least in the USA, are short staffed is because they have poor hiring practices. I went to two interviews to be a guard when I was younger and didn't get the job. Rather than give someone a chance they ask all kinds of questions to possibly cross you off the list as as a candidate for the guard job. No criminal record, good job record, Bachelors & Master's degree, paticipated in Karate, Football, Boxing, Judo.... oh well. They didn't like that I was only 5'7 and half Native American Indian. Unofficially I was told by guards who worked there I didn't get the job because they thought I was too small, wanted guards 6' or bigger. Oh well.

Just another dumb thread by the OP.

Part of the problem prisons, at least in the USA, are short staffed is because they have poor hiring practices. I went to two interviews to be a guard when I was younger and didn't get the job. Rather than give someone a chance they ask all kinds of questions to possibly cross you off the list as as a candidate for the guard job. No criminal record, good job record, Bachelors & Master's degree, paticipated in Karate, Football, Boxing, Judo.... oh well. They didn't like that I was only 5'7 and half Native American Indian. Unofficially I was told by guards who worked there I didn't get the job because they thought I was too small, wanted guards 6' or bigger. Oh well.
Its poor pay and conditions here. They can take early retirement which leaves inexperienced staff dealing with bad people. The conditions of the prisons are grim as well. They are overcrowded and rat infested.

There are no votes in building "nice" prisons but the politicians need to remember that people work in them as well.

Forum List

Back