Conservatism in action - Judges cant give jail time to criminals because jails are full.

People who rob , steal, rape and murder do not deserve the same pristine rights that everyone else had

The idiot judges forget that
The idea is that we are setting standards as a nation and as proponents of civilization in general. It's about treating people humanely even when they are the worst kinds of people. We don't do that for their benefit. We do it for our own benefit.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

The idea is that we are setting standards as a nation and as proponents of civilization in general. It's about treating people humanely even when they are the worst kinds of people. We don't do that for their benefit. We do it for our own benefit.

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

Who said that?

Were they ever victims of a violent crime?

Did they bury a loved one who was murdered by a repeat offender, aka 6-time loser?

Who said that?

Were they ever victims of a violent crime?

Did they bury a loved one who was murdered by a repeat offender, aka 6-time loser?
It's important for our society that we don't torture inmates and generally act like barbarians.

Mass graves for people that want to light up a joint is one of the most tyrannical things I have ever heard in my life.
Its a fucking FLOWER man.

It depends on who's lighting up. Is it some thug who just did a smash and grab, who'd dealing other toxic drugs, and basically living the thug life? Or is it the middle aged, middle class guy who's just relaxing after a long weeks work?

There's a difference. The working guy doesn't even get a slap on the wrist. The thug gets put under the prison.

We already work the shit out of inmates for free dude. Almost all of them where I work make no money at all. The inmates that run the staff canteen make 50 dollars a month.

You're underestimating the cost, and in particular probably the medical costs. We spend a huge amount of tax dollars on inmate medical care. Think about the inmates laid up in the ICU and how much that's costing the state.

Prisons are already underfunded. And understaffed. To make more prisons and adequately staff them would require a gargantuan amount of money.

LoL.. An Arkansas hoe squad is working your ass off. Not working in a canteen.

I'm not under estimating the cost of anything. I'm talking about a for profit company taking the tax burden off of us.

If even 1/4 of the inmates were on ICU, that would be a problem. But they're not. You're just over exaggerating this. Most of those POS criminals have so much time on their hands, they're can actually concentrate on who owns them a damn honeybun.

If manufacturing companies came in, they could still pay for those prisoners and still make a profit. FFS, they make a profit by paying regular employee's who have truck payments, house payments, insurance, better groceries etc etc etc. In fact, the company can get insurance policies for their prisoners.

I think each state should be allowed to open up one of these type prisons just to see how it would work out.
GM could get rid of a lot of those over payed folks who sit and watch a machine do all their work for them. Then the rest of us might be able to afford what they're making.

LoL.. An Arkansas hoe squad is working your ass off. Not working in a canteen.

I'm not under estimating the cost of anything. I'm talking about a for profit company taking the tax burden off of us.

If even 1/4 of the inmates were on ICU, that would be a problem. But they're not. You're just over exaggerating this. Most of those POS criminals have so much time on their hands, they're can actually concentrate on who owns them a damn honeybun.

If manufacturing companies came in, they could still pay for those prisoners and still make a profit. FFS, they make a profit by paying regular employee's who have truck payments, house payments, insurance, better groceries etc etc etc. In fact, the company can get insurance policies for their prisoners.

I think each state should be allowed to open up one of these type prisons just to see how it would work out.
GM could get rid of a lot of those over payed folks who sit and watch a machine do all their work for them. Then the rest of us might be able to afford what they're making.
Canteen is like the cushiest job they can get. Inmates do all kinds of shit. I'd be surprised if it could actually be made profitable and ethical at the same time.

I'm not exaggerating the hospital costs. Inmates get old just like us. They sit in ICUs for months. They get cancer. They get hurt. They have permanent ailments they need regular treatment for. It's a lot.

Forum List

Back