Cory Booker...

Driving north from Melbourne today, I was listening to the beginning of the confirmation hearings.

Honest to God, it sounded like Cory Booker was gonna' start crying.

What a little bitch he is...
I had to turn it off, nothing but bullshit.

I saw two minutes of Senator Booker's diatribe (while the lady judge just quietly listened).

He certainly thinks highly of himself.

People might as well get used to the gentleman.

As the population profile of the United States continues its dizzying change, there will be many more Senator Bookers in positions of power.

In fact, I would not be surprised if he is eventually the President.

Driving north from Melbourne today, I was listening to the beginning of the confirmation hearings.

Get over It Booker!! In every one of the 29 times there has been a Supreme Court vacancy in a presidential election year, the president has nominated a person to fill the vacancy. Of the 163 nominations in U.S. history to the highest court in the nation, more than half were formally nominated and confirmed within 45 days. Some of the justices were even nominated and confirmed on the same day.

Last edited:

I wonder if he'd be willing to sell me some of his commie tears...

If Cory Booker wasn’t the dem choice you guys are screwed .. because republicans are deeeep

The main theme of the whining was over OBamaCare, unless they changed the Snivel Fest Topic after I quit watching. These are the same crooked morons who have been lying to their dumbass base that we can easily afford to throw open the borders and put not only All of South America and Mexico on Medicare but the rest of the planet as well. Their base actually believes this stupid shit, being dope addled halfwits with high self-esteem. The Democrat poseurs didn't even seem to have a clue as to what the SC even exists for, they just threw out current election memes.

They're also unusually hypocritical to be sniveling about her quick confirmation after several years of their claims they are going to pack the SC if they win the Senate, so the more the frauds whine the funnier it gets.

He is a fat , filthy , street rat !!
I guess any loser can become a Senator

Forum List

Back