Cory Booker "not confident" Congress gets something done on gun control since "Republicans" refuse background checks supported by most gun owners even

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
California has he strictest gun laws in America proving once again that gun control doesn't work.

bonus Booker:

Last edited:
The best way to stop gun crimes is to bring back "stop and frisk" and prosecute criminals, end cashless bail.

Criminals will always find a way to get guns, duh. That's why they're "criminals".

What other aspects of the Constitution are you willing to do away with?

Prove I'm violating anything.
The 4th Amendment says "unreasonable searches".
Searching for illegal weapons is not unreasonable.
We go thru metal detectors all the time, duh.

The 4th Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Prove I'm violating anything.
The 4th Amendment says "unreasonable searches".
Searching for illegal weapons is not unreasonable.
We go thru metal detectors all the time, duh.

The 4th Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I'm relatively sure you don't actually do anything. Stop and Frisk was ruled unConstitutional already. You can't search someone because you dont like the way they look.

Let me get this straight, democrats couldn't get it done for two years with a majority in congress and now they are going to blame republicans? Are we going to hear this whining from lefties for the next two years?

Let me get this straight, democrats couldn't get it done for two years with a majority in congress and now they are going to blame republicans? Are we going to hear this whining from lefties for the next two years?

Republican do the same thing.

Democrats owned the House, Senate and Executive Branch the last two years .. Amazed with this being a representative democracy, and how Booker demonstrates the political knowledge of his constituency ..

Bet they know everything about sports though ..

Mass shootings are becoming every other day in America and there's nothing that can be done to stop it! It may be necessary for parents to arm their children on the weekends at least. Chances of anyone surviving long enough to grow old are down dramatically!

The best way to stop gun crimes is to bring back "stop and frisk" and prosecute criminals, end cashless bail.

Criminals will always find a way to get guns, duh. That's why they're "criminals".
Stop and Frisk was a proven successful program in New York. It greatly reduced gun related crime, but Woke-ism ended it. So how's the gun crime in New York now? :oops8:

Mass shootings are becoming every other day in America and there's nothing that can be done to stop it! It may be necessary for parents to arm their children on the weekends at least. Chances of anyone surviving long enough to grow old are down dramatically!

Oh the horrors!!!!!!! Worry about Canada already

Even without Stop and Frisk cops pick up plenty of people illegally carrying firearms

They should go to jail with a $1 million bail and serve at least 3 years for the first offense

With no plea bargaining by the sleazy lib DA for a lesser charge

California has he strictest gun laws in America proving once again that gun control doesn't work.

bonus Booker:

We will never get anything done on exponentially rising crime rates caused by leftist policies by trying to blame the increased crime on guns rather than the people committing the crimes. How about trying to keep these people locked up?

Even without Stop and Frisk cops pick up plenty of people illegally carrying firearms

If they have cause, and it's illegal, they should.

They should go to jail with a $1 million bail and serve at least 3 years for the first offense

With no plea bargaining by the sleazy lib DA for a lesser charge

I have no problem with long prison sentences for people who commit gun crimes. I feel no compassion for those who abuse our Constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back