Cortez is a great leader

You gotta love her.

She's either a true believer and will drag the democrook party into leftwing extreme obscurity or she's an infiltrator who will drag the democrook party into leftwing extreme obscurity.

AOC has a new idea for global warming. She wants everyone to turn their ac full blast and open the doors to cool off the earth.

Let's see, there's the green new deal and stuff like that, and she's generous with your money. She feels everyone is due a comfortable wage. Except the tax payer that is, but it's all good.

What happened to NYers anyway? I thought big city eastern folk were supposed to be smart.

'She’s a real star': Ocasio-Cortez's entry-level pay for staff set a new bar for the House

One of the oldest gene pools in the country, and New Yorkers are bigger pussys then Californians. Always whining about 9/11. How long will New Yorkers hump that atrocities leg? Just gross.

Last edited:
You gotta love her.

She's either a true believer and will drag the democrook party into leftwing extreme obscurity or she's an infiltrator who will drag the democrook party into leftwing extreme obscurity.

She IS a true believer, but her time in the sun will come to an end.

Let's see, there's the green new deal and stuff like that, and she's generous with your money. She feels everyone is due a comfortable wage. Except the tax payer that is, but it's all good.

What happened to NYers anyway? I thought big city eastern folk were supposed to be smart.

'She’s a real star': Ocasio-Cortez's entry-level pay for staff set a new bar for the House
She's raising entry level pay, reducing salaries for senior and experienced personnel, but leaving her salary intact. Yup, that's the liberal way of doing things. Equality and redistribution of wealth amongst everyone but the liberal leaders. They get to keep their fortunes. Sad that democratic supporters and sympathizers don't see this, or don't want to see this.

One of the oldest gene pools in the country, and New Yorkers are bigger pussys then Californians. Always whining about 9/11. How long will New Yorkers bump that atrocities leg? Just gross.
As long as negro people yell racism.

I mean a few years ago, not one negro was nominated for an Oscar.

Could you imagine if the slaves had to face that horror?

You gotta love her.

Well you and I both know the billionaire donors of the DNC aren't REALLY trying to pay higher taxes in spite of their bullshit rhetoric or they'd just write some fuckin checks. The DNC is supposed to be their tool to keep occutards shitting in the streets, not in the government with any sort of power to actually take 70% of their shit. They may very well purge her before it's all said and done.

You gotta love her.

Well you and I both know the billionaire donors of the DNC aren't REALLY trying to pay higher taxes in spite of their bullshit rhetoric or they'd just write some fuckin checks. The DNC is supposed to be their tool to keep occutards shitting in the streets, not in the government with any sort of power to actually take 70% of their shit. They may very well purge her before it's all said and done.

AOC is part of a plan for sure, but she is a small part. Her star is already falling. She has literally replaced blinds as the punch line in dumb bitch jokes. I mean, some of the shit she says that’s so stupid could be a non issue if would just have more of a clue of what she is talking about. She puts out the TV preacher vibe.

You gotta love her.

AOC is part of a plan for sure, but she is a small part. Her star is already falling. She has literally replaced blinds as the punch line in dumb bitch jokes. I mean, some of the shit she says that’s so stupid could be a non issue if would just have more of a clue of what she is talking about. She puts out the TV preacher vibe.
she's just sweet like a rum and coke.

You gotta love her.

Well some one needs to feed her. She is way to skinny.

You gotta love her.

Well some one needs to feed her. She is way to skinny.
She'll be running a catering business a few years from now, and cheating her employees out of benefits.

Forum List

Back