Corruption is a disgusting thing surely.

Ronis

Rookie
Apr 3, 2012
Corruption is a disgusting thing surely. Only mind, it may vary from habitual theft of state money or evading a tax up to some things which can lead not just to loss of state money..... but to death of people!!
That was exactly that causing death corruption I witnessed in Afghanistan. Some time ago mass media reported death of several NATO soldiers due to attack of an Afghani fighter wearing some misleading uniform either NATO or Karzai's one .... Don't remember for sure. The incident occurred in some southern region of Afghanistan. My unit was operating in northern regions. But there were dozens of such incidents there at that time! Those were regular skirmishes with the fighters wearing NATO or Karzai army uniform! It was absolutely clear for us then that in NATO units there were some guys having lucrative business trading in uniforms and military equipment as well! Those guys had and I bet you have now good indeed profits in Afghanistan while some other guys have to die due to it!! That really amounts to betrayal imo!! And judging by the fact nobody has been made responsible for this betrayal so far there are some top brass involved into this!
So, I suspect mass media is going to report similar incidents not once yet. And many other ones will be known only to a very limited number of people.

We could have won( beat the Taliban) in Afghanistan a long time ago if we would have used the money to build hospitals and schools instead of bombing women and children,but war is about making a profit not winning.
:poop:

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

“If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you … Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.” ( Torah, Book of Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

Torah: Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself.

Quran: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

United States Founding Father President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.
http://www.amazon.com/Roots-America...1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287960719&sr=8-1&tag=ff0d01-20

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir...id=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:
religions of all kind are myths.

Dont expect to learn how to face reality with myths

Forum List

Back