corrupt sports betting

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
In the NFL games i have seen so far, the corruption by refs is blatent. I am sure some players are being bought as well. It must go all the way to the top guy( nfl commishioner) for it to continue and be so blatent. And why doesnt the govt do something. Year after year like in the nba- Game after game the refs scrutinized for non calls and other things. STOP BETTING. They are taking you to the bank-This whole world is corrupt, support of these corrupt things is antichrist.

In any industry in which money is involved there will be corruption, be it gambling, war or Canadian policing...

In the NFL games i have seen so far, the corruption by refs is blatent. I am sure some players are being bought as well. It must go all the way to the top guy( nfl commishioner) for it to continue and be so blatent. And why doesnt the govt do something. Year after year like in the nba- Game after game the refs scrutinized for non calls and other things. STOP BETTING. They are taking you to the bank-This whole world is corrupt, support of these corrupt things is antichrist.
:cuckoo:

The NFL receives a lot of endorsement money to shill for Draft Kings and other sports bookmakers.

But they are being too greedy IMHO here, as it will end up burning their sport as people will no longer see it as on the up-and-up.

They need to separate themselves, or risk losing most of their market to sports like pro wrestling, which has never been hit with a gambling scandal.

the facts USMBS resident troll laughed about this proves you are spot on and hit a home run out of the ballpark.:clap::2up: damn straight Goddell is involved as well as some of the players.Its also blatantly obvious Goddel has had his head up Robert krafts ass ever sense being NFL commissioner and he has always had the refs in his pockets.

anybody who watched the chiefs and Lions game saw tha obvious how that game was fixed and one of the recievers of the chiefs was payed off to throw that game dropping every pass thrown to him that even a grade school kid would not have even dropped,the fact that those were passes that any grade school kid would not have dropped,anybody who says these players are not paid off and goddel isnt either is a fucking idiot.

you are kidding on the govet stepping in and doing something right? LOL thats like the fox guarding the henhouse,we live in a banana republic and congress is corrupt as hell.

The NFL receives a lot of endorsement money to shill for Draft Kings and other sports bookmakers.

But they are being too greedy IMHO here, as it will end up burning their sport as people will no longer see it as on the up-and-up.

They need to separate themselves, or risk losing most of their market to sports like pro wrestling, which has never been hit with a gambling scandal.
All sports are corrupt for many years. 1919 the whitesox paid off to lose. it hasn't changed. Doping, spit balls, etc is all corruption causing many to lose. Bob Baffert popped 20 x for doping horses stealing millions of $$ from bettors who lost because of it. He should be in prison for 25 years. But the govt is so corrupt and the ones in charge of the sports they let it slide. The unwise bet--one said he won 200, but failed to mention the 50 times he lost.

All sports are corrupt for many years. 1919 the whitesox paid off to lose. it hasn't changed. Doping, spit balls, etc is all corruption causing many to lose. Bob Baffert popped 20 x for doping horses stealing millions of $$ from bettors who lost because of it. He should be in prison for 25 years. But the govt is so corrupt and the ones in charge of the sports they let it slide. The unwise bet--one said he won 200, but failed to mention the 50 times he lost.
I have to disagree with you. You have cases here and there where cheating has found. Check this out there is corruption in the world of business.
you think of the Enron scandal you think of Bernie Madoff you’re talking about hundreds of billions of dollars of money stolen in a pyramid scheme, or a Ponzi scheme, or a straight up theft, when it comes to years of business practice in America.

. Are we now going to shut down capitalism and businesses in America? We’re going by the same logic here …..you find a few bad players when it comes to corruption in the NBA or the NFL you can think of maybe 15 years ago, that NBA referee that was working with a Mafia he did go to jail by the way.

How about FTX bitcoin. Billions of dollars taken it was basically a pyramid scheme.

The point is totally undeniable. You will find corruption in the restaurant industry, in the stock market, when it comes to the banking industry. Are we going to shut down the banks now?

Sports betting has been going on for perhaps hundreds of years in some manner. It’s not going anywhere. Capitalism is not going anywhere. Banks are not going anywhere, business is not going anywhere same with the stock market.

Sometimes people lose when it comes to sports betting. Something like 50% of restaurants foul in their first year. People lose their money sometimes all of it in the stock market. It is that decision that an individual makes if they want to place a bet on sports game be ready to lose.

The unwise bet--one said he won 200, but failed to mention the 50 times he lost.
At the end of every NFL season, I've won at least $1000, since gambling was fully legalized where I live, and if I ever lose, don't worry about it, cause it's none of your fucking business.

I have to disagree with you. You have cases here and there where cheating has found. Check this out there is corruption in the world of business.
you think of the Enron scandal you think of Bernie Madoff you’re talking about hundreds of billions of dollars of money stolen in a pyramid scheme, or a Ponzi scheme, or a straight up theft, when it comes to years of business practice in America.

. Are we now going to shut down capitalism and businesses in America? We’re going by the same logic here …..you find a few bad players when it comes to corruption in the NBA or the NFL you can think of maybe 15 years ago, that NBA referee that was working with a Mafia he did go to jail by the way.

How about FTX bitcoin. Billions of dollars taken it was basically a pyramid scheme.

The point is totally undeniable. You will find corruption in the restaurant industry, in the stock market, when it comes to the banking industry. Are we going to shut down the banks now?

Sports betting has been going on for perhaps hundreds of years in some manner. It’s not going anywhere. Capitalism is not going anywhere. Banks are not going anywhere, business is not going anywhere same with the stock market.

Sometimes people lose when it comes to sports betting. Something like 50% of restaurants foul in their first year. People lose their money sometimes all of it in the stock market. It is that decision that an individual makes if they want to place a bet on sports game be ready to lose.
Gods kingdom will end all corruption. It is coming.

At the end of every NFL season, I've won at least $1000, since gambling was fully legalized where I live, and if I ever lose, don't worry about it, cause it's none of your fucking business.
I have freedom of speech. You choose your path.

Gods kingdom will end all corruption. It is coming.
Well, that is an interesting comment. I am a Catholic not extremely religious though.

There are plenty of problem in the west.

We have a high interest rates when it comes to home loans. many would say that is Usery it is against Christianity. It’s been going on for hundreds of years though.

This is why there has been a renewed interest in Islam. There are Muslim majority countries that practice interest free loans. I’m not sure what your religion is but you might find that interesting.

But you can make arguments for and against sports betting. You see look at the restaurant industry. Nobody’s betting with each other right. Yet 50% of restaurants at least if not more fall in the first year. Does that mean that according to religious values we should ban restaurants? You see there’s always a compromise to be made, and there’s always the details to look at. A bigger picture if you will.

Have you declared it on your tax return?
I believe you have to profit at least $1200 to have to report it when it comes to sports betting

imo though there are a much greater problems in the business world, in the restaurant industry. Those are where the real criminals are. Looting billions of dollars. White-collar criminals.

The NFL and College was made for gambling. I remember footballs pools in the 1960's passed around in school. And that was before gambling took off in our nation in near anything.

:TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

exactly,it hasnt changed one bit at all sense then,if anything it has only gotten even worse sense then,my previous post a prime exampple.

Forum List

Back