Corrupt Judges

What did I deflect, you retarded piece of garbage?
You're life.

American exceptionalism deals with something else entirely. But you are to fucking stupid to know it, or too far gone in your hate to care.

Either way, you piece of shit, I'm done with you in this thread. Go blow someone.

You're life.

American exceptionalism deals with something else entirely. But you are to fucking stupid to know it, or too far gone in your hate to care.

Either way, you piece of shit, I'm done with you in this thread. Go blow someone.
Aww, snowflake :itsok:

Another example of our two tiered justice system that so many argue does not exist.

In 2008, judges Michael Conahan and Mark Ciavarella were convicted of accepting money in return for imposing harsh adjudications on juveniles to increase occupancy at for-profit detention centers.
And I'm still serving out a lifetime adjudication as a mental defective pursuant to Title XVIII U.S. Code §922 (d)(4), (g)(4), (h), (s) et seq.

And I'm still serving out a lifetime adjudication as a mental defective pursuant to Title XVIII U.S. Code §922 (d)(4), (g)(4), (h), (s) et seq.
Fuck sorry man. I once read or heard somebody say that this country doesn't have a justice system, just a legal system. Good luck to you.

Fuck sorry man. I once read or heard somebody say that this country doesn't have a justice system, just a legal system. Good luck to you.
I don't do "man" and I don't offer butt. Sorry b**f**ker. Die and go to hell like your corrupt judges. And don't ever make the mistake of calling their sh!te "legal" because it isn't.

You sound like a Catholic priest who might need some of that medieval torture to set you straight and abstain you from alcohol before preaching stupidity in a court of civil law.
Better than sounding like a guy who's fucked by the law for life :lmao:

The whole of US politics is corrupt.

Put Proportional Representation in place, and corruption will go down (if done properly)

This is why I don't care if lots of judges say the 2020 election was not fraudulent. Judges can be dishonest and incompetent and corrupt.

This is why I don't care if lots of judges say the 2020 election was not fraudulent. Judges can be dishonest and incompetent and corrupt.
Judges start out with a bachelor's degree in liberal arts, a frat house on the college campus, and a juris doctor degree from an ivy league democrat party law school. Then they practice democrat law for a while, and an uncle or patron from somewhere in city hall opens the door and appoints them as judges.

Forum List

Back