Corpus Christi, Texas Population 2021

So no proof.

Pretty much what I expected.
^^^ lol moron doesn't get his fellow moron provided the proof according to Democrats. This sort of stupidity shown by Creepy is a direct consequence of schools focusing on 'self-esteem' instead of education; we get a lot of halfwits with high self-esteem and drug abuse problems.

Corpus Christi, Texas Population 2021

Corpus Christi Literacy Facts

Corpus Christi was recently ranked as the second least literate city in the United States by Central Connecticut State University.

Corpus Christi Demographics

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Corpus Christiwas:

• White: 89.59%
  • Black or African American: 4.08%
  • Asian: 2.28%
  • Other race: 1.87%
  • Two or more races: 1.67%
  • Native American: 0.45%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.07%
Corpus Christi, Texas Population 2021 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs) (worldpopulationreview.com)

Here’s a look at the rest of the top 10 most dangerous big cities:
*listed as Metropolitan Statistical Areas

1. Anchorage, AK
2. Memphis, TN-MS-AR
3. Lubbock, TX
4. Detroit-Dearborn-Livonia, MI
5. Springfield, MO
6. San Francisco-San Mateo-Redwood City, CA
7. Corpus Christi, TX
8. Shreveport-Bossier City, LA
9. Stockton, CA
10. Bakersfield, CA

One Tennessee City is Now Ranked the Second Most Dangerous in the United States of America - WGNS Radio
---------------------------------
second least literate city in the United States in Corpus Christi , I would expect this
Got any substantiation from this decade. C'mon moron, 2014? I bet if you could find a story from 1898 that the numbers would fit your narrative much better. SMFH.

I recruit for the US Army. The Hispanic kids wanting to join do not speak English well enough to pass the ASVAB test. They also are the predominant group who barely manage a GED to enlist. Those who don't are ineligible for enlistment.

If they do manage to get a diploma, It is amazing ho "gung ho" they are to join until I get to the citizenship question and they admit they are DACA's or straight up illegals. No enlistment for them!

I recruit for the US Army. The Hispanic kids wanting to join do not speak English well enough to pass the ASVAB test. They also are the predominant group who barely manage a GED to enlist. Those who don't are ineligible for enlistment.

If they do manage to get a diploma, It is amazing ho "gung ho" they are to join until I get to the citizenship question and they admit they are DACA's or straight up illegals. No enlistment for them!
Most of Hispanic illiteracy is a result of language barriers.

On the flipside, my university, Texas A&M, facilitates the highest number of bilingual Hispanic students in the U.S.. And it's not even close.

A&M is a tier 1 university. So, when they do have language skills, they are every bit as capable as any other students.

And?

First, your thread was attacking Texas and white population and when you realized Hispanics are now counted as White you changed your comment to how Hispanics will get smarter.

They have been there for generations, so how much longer do you need?
Penny:

1648650874016.gif

That the literacy rate is so fucking low in Corpus Christi because of Latinos, but not because they are stupid. They just can't speak English.
What do you mean by "they"? There are over 60 million Latino Americans. Are you saying all of "them" can't speak English? No one else? And exactly how are you measuring literacy in this context? A broad brush is for children.

What do you mean by "they"? There are over 60 million Latino Americans. Are you saying all of "them" can't speak English? No one else? And exactly how are you measuring literacy in this context? A broad brush is for children.
The fact that 75% of the population of Corpus Christi, Texas is Hispanic and a large majority speak Spanish.

Do I really need to whip out statistics or are you willing to accept that as a likely reality?

The fact that 75% of the population of Corpus Christi, Texas is Hispanic and a large majority speak Spanish.

Do I really need to whip out statistics or are you willing to accept that as a likely reality?
Go ahead and "whip out" statistics, including a definition of literacy.

You gonna have to ask to OP about literacy rates. She's the ignorant twat who posted this thinking it was a dig at white "conservatives." Trying to shit-talk a "red" state.

Do you still want the demographics?
If you don't have the statistics you referenced you shouldn't have mentioned it, but that's ok.

Forum List

Back