Corporate Tax Revenue Came In 31% Below Predictions, And It's Getting Worse

Again, each President has added to the debt, in that respect Trump is no different than any other President. Suck it up you lost!
Well he had was handed a great economy and managed to be one of the worst if not the worst. But you know what is the most in all of this ? The orange liar promised he will cut or even wipe the deficit ...you got an excuse for this one as well ?

I’m not making any excuses, every Presidential candidate talks about cutting the debt and none have. All promise they will, none have.

Again in this regard Trump is no different than any other President. Obama failed, Bush, failed, Clinton failed, Bush failed, Reagan failed, Carter failed, Ford failed, Nixon failed Johnson failed, Kennedy failed, Eisenhower failed, Truman failed, see a pattern?

If all promised to cut the debt and all have failed, Trump is no better or worse than all the others.

Pretty easy to see unless you are just a hater, which seems to be your pattern.

So, you are only making excuses for Trump's lies during the campaign; that is obvious.

Name the last President that didn't promise to reduce the debt? Name the last President that has reduced the debt from the time they were voted in until they left office?

I have lots of reasons to dislike Trump but in this case he is no different than any other President. If a President did actually reduce the debt, I'd be shocked, wouldn't you?

I won't go back in time, and do a Google search to see what candidates did, or did not 'promise.'

During Clinton's second term there were at least three budgets that created no debt aka balanced budgets.

Reducing the deficit is something completely different, IMO.
/—-/ Thank Newt Gingrich and the GOP for the balanced budget

I won't go back in time, and do a Google search to see what candidates did, or did not 'promise.'

During Clinton's second term there were at least three budgets that created no debt aka balanced budgets.

The US Debt went up during Clinton, so you failed. The debt rose to almost $1.4 trillion under Clinton. His best year was when it rose only by 18 billion in 2000. Coolidge was the last to actually have the debt go down. The rest all added to our debt woes.

Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

According to the CBO the the budget was in surplus from fiscal years 1998-2001.

The debt went from $4.4 trillion when Clinton entered office and was at 5.796 when he left office. That is an increase in the US debt, is it not?

Here it is year by year. See How the U.S. Debt Tripled Since 9/11

Name another POTUS, besides Clinton, that presided during a balanced budget, in the past 40 years.

To be more accurate, no Republican president has balanced the budget in the past 50 years, no Democrat controlled congress has balanced the budget in the past 40 years. Now tell us who controls the purse strings.
/——/ The Ways and Means Committee

Name the last President that didn't promise to reduce the debt? Name the last President that has reduced the debt from the time they were voted in until they left office?

I have lots of reasons to dislike Trump but in this case he is no different than any other President. If a President did actually reduce the debt, I'd be shocked, wouldn't you?

The US Debt went up during Clinton, so you failed. The debt rose to almost $1.4 trillion under Clinton. His best year was when it rose only by 18 billion in 2000. Coolidge was the last to actually have the debt go down. The rest all added to our debt woes.

The debt went from $4.4 trillion when Clinton entered office and was at 5.796 when he left office. That is an increase in the US debt, is it not?

Name another POTUS, besides Clinton, that presided during a balanced budget, in the past 40 years.

Good for him, which isn't what we were discussing. The US debt increased under Clinton every year he was in office, the lowest year we added $18 billion. Again, we have not had a President since Coolidge lower the US debt.

To be more accurate, no Republican president has balanced the budget in the past 50 years, no Democrat controlled congress has balanced the budget in the past 40 years. Now tell us who controls the purse strings.

Nothing gets spent till the POTUS signs the bills. He is not an innocent bystander

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Good for him, which isn't what we were discussing. The US debt increased under Clinton every year he was in office, the lowest year we added $18 billion. Again, we have not had a President since Coolidge lower the US debt.

He was the last actual conservative to be elected president

I haven't seen a real conservative in many years.

That is because over the years conservatism became only about social issues and not fiscal.

Basically one issue to be exact...as long as you are pro-life it does not matter if you spend like a drunken sailor on shore leave

That is because over the years conservatism became only about social issues and not fiscal.

Basically one issue to be exact...as long as you are pro-life it does not matter if you spend like a drunken sailor on shore leave

Yep, I am not that concerned over social issues, I am conservative when it comes to the fiscal matters. Low debt, less spending.

Nothing gets spent till the POTUS signs the bills. He is not an innocent bystander

/——/ Ever hear of libs screeching Gubmint Shutdown ?

Have you ever heard of the buck stops here?

You worshipers are so transparent, Obama was responsible for all 10 trillion dollars and Trump holds the blame for not one red cent.

You worshipers are so transparent, Obama was responsible for all 10 trillion dollars and Trump holds the blame for not one red cent.

/——/ What part of libs screaming that the Gubmint Shutdown is killing people? You know damn well all the presidents can do is veto a budget. They have no say in what goes on it. And you applaud when the media attacks the president. So stop playing stupid.

/——/ What part of libs screaming that the Gubmint Shutdown is killing people? You know damn well all the presidents can do is veto a budget. They have no say in what goes on it. And you applaud when the media attacks the president. So stop playing stupid.

There are 10,000 post on this forum giving Obama credit for 10 trillion dollars of debt and not a peep from you...but your god gets blamed and now the POTUS is powerless to do anything about spending.

/——-/ Here you big dope. This is what happens if the president shuts down the government: Democrats Work To End the Trump Shutdown - Democrats

There are 10,000 post on this forum giving Obama credit for 10 trillion dollars of debt and not a peep from you...but your god gets blamed and now the POTUS is powerless to do anything about spending.

/—-/ Agree 100%. And I’ve said since I was on yahoo finance boards in 2001, that it’s Congress who spends the money not the president

/—-/ Agree 100%. And I’ve said since I was on yahoo finance boards in 2001, that it’s Congress who spends the money not the president

And yet there is not a single post from you on this forum correcting anyone blaming Obama for the debt.

You are just a partisan fraud.

And yet there is not a single post from you on this forum correcting anyone blaming Obama for the debt.

/—-/ What a load of horseshyt. I don’t have to post some random civics fact to satisfy your insipid needs. You’re just lashing out.
4AA7D849-9A2B-48CB-8CC4-A89CE24674C6.png

/—-/ What a load of horseshyt. I don’t have to post some random civics fact to satisfy your insipid needs. You’re just lashing out.

Yes, I am lashing out at your partisan worship of the man in the White House

/—-/ Changing the subject when you get cornered. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

/—-/ Changing the subject when you get cornered. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

That has been the subject for the last two pages, do try and keep up!

Forum List

Back