Corporate Responsibility for Riots

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Should the Corporations who are funding the violent racist hate group BLM be held responsible for the deaths and damages that they have done?

dallasLEOskilled2016.jpg

David-Dornehfiaeufhaesfh.jpg

No. Boeing incorporated a policy of profits over safety and killed 350 people because of it and no one was held criminally responsible.

I believe in a fair and equal justice system.

Should the Corporations who are funding the violent racist hate group BLM be held responsible for the deaths and damages that they have done?

View attachment 396965
View attachment 396966
No. BLM sucks now, to be sure, but at their core is a free speech thing that I cannot fault corporation from wishing to support. Trouble is, the movement is highly attractive to bad players from both sides, wanting to go violent for fun, profit and politics. The corps are not responsible but the movement has steadily degenerated to the point, that BLM itself must start being held accountable for peaceful demonstrations going off the rails and causing destruction. They should pay every penny of property damage and medical expenses of non-combatants, police, or National Guard used by government to keep the peace. I don't care where they get the money, or if it bankrupts to movement, but BLM must bear financial liability for the results of what they put in motion, and do not properly control. Besides, they don't give a shit about black lives unless injured or killed by cops, as black community violence gets a free pass.

The entire claim of BLM that Blacks are somehow being singled out and unfairly treated BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK is a LIE.

The media driving these riots should be held accountable.

Yes, of course, those sponsors of BLM should be held responsible.

But they won't be for two reasons:

1. Guess who the jury members would be.

2. On January 20, 2021, a BLM-friendly administration takes over this nation.

Forum List

Back