Cori Bush (Dem) Commemorates 9 Year Anniversary of the Death of Mike Brown

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Today is the 9th anniversary of the take-down of the "Gentle Giant". Cori Bush, a leftist prog-tard of the anti-American organization known as "The Duuuuuuuhhhh Squad", per usual, is spreading a fake narrative. As everyone knows, Brown fucked with an armed cop and found out the cold hard truth: if you attack a cop, then you are going to get shot. I do not believe there is any dispute about this. I also do not think there is anyone but the race grifters who think that attacking a cop and trying to take said cop's gun should not result in the perp being gunned down and sent to hell (like he deserves to be). So why continue to spread the big lie about Mike Brown?

We all know how the Dems feel about Dem voters, to wit: Dems believe their constituents are dumber than a donkey dick. Whether this is the result of stark cynicism, or self-realization (i.e., that the voters are stupid enough to send them to Congress), I do not know. I don't care either. Suffice it to say that they are intentionally perpetrating this, and other false narratives, to cause division, distrust, and hate to foster between groups. Here, the prog-tard is seeking a rising rage of hate and violence in the black communities against whitey.

I think that most blacks know that this sort of things is pure bullshit. Even the ones that buy into it most likely do so thinking they will ride that goat and see what, if anything, they can extract as concessions from the government. In other words, while a certain percentage of Dem voters are zombie scum who support anything that is espoused to them by a Democrat, I believe that most know this sort of shit is crap. But they are still sold into the Dem slavery machine because they still ultimately believe in the tribal ethic of fundamental victimization. In other words, he or she knows Mike Brown fully deserved to be gunned down like the rabid, violent dog he is, but they still believe that they have a right to be aggrieved by slavery today.

Moreover, the sort of repetition employed by the leftist shit-scum, if nothing else, will mind-cleanse a pretty decent sized percentage of folx in harboring a generalized ill will against whitey. This serves the purpose of the sleazy, shit-bags on the left.

cori bush is an illiterate yard ape.... that knuckledragger should be cleaning the baseboards in the halls of congress, NOT in front of a microphone confirming how fucking dumb it is....

• Banned
cori bush is an illiterate yard ape.... that knuckledragger should be cleaning the baseboards in the halls of congress, NOT in front of a microphone confirming how fucking dumb it is....
Agreed, with the proviso that she should be nowhere near Congress or any seat of power in the United States.

Are folks still pushing this debunked narrative? It's sad this man died, but he has nobody but himself to blame....

Today is the 9th anniversary of the take-down of the "Gentle Giant". Cori Bush, a leftist prog-tard of the anti-American organization known as "The Duuuuuuuhhhh Squad", per usual, is spreading a fake narrative. As everyone knows, Brown fucked with an armed cop and found out the cold hard truth: if you attack a cop, then you are going to get shot. I do not believe there is any dispute about this. I also do not think there is anyone but the race grifters who think that attacking a cop and trying to take said cop's gun should not result in the perp being gunned down and sent to hell (like he deserves to be). So why continue to spread the big lie about Mike Brown?

We all know how the Dems feel about Dem voters, to wit: Dems believe their constituents are dumber than a donkey dick. Whether this is the result of stark cynicism, or self-realization (i.e., that the voters are stupid enough to send them to Congress), I do not know. I don't care either. Suffice it to say that they are intentionally perpetrating this, and other false narratives, to cause division, distrust, and hate to foster between groups. Here, the prog-tard is seeking a rising rage of hate and violence in the black communities against whitey.

I think that most blacks know that this sort of things is pure bullshit. Even the ones that buy into it most likely do so thinking they will ride that goat and see what, if anything, they can extract as concessions from the government. In other words, while a certain percentage of Dem voters are zombie scum who support anything that is espoused to them by a Democrat, I believe that most know this sort of shit is crap. But they are still sold into the Dem slavery machine because they still ultimately believe in the tribal ethic of fundamental victimization. In other words, he or she knows Mike Brown fully deserved to be gunned down like the rabid, violent dog he is, but they still believe that they have a right to be aggrieved by slavery today.

Moreover, the sort of repetition employed by the leftist shit-scum, if nothing else, will mind-cleanse a pretty decent sized percentage of folx in harboring a generalized ill will against whitey. This serves the purpose of the sleazy, shit-bags on the left.
Hands up, don't shoot!
Another myth Dimbulbs still believe.

Are folks still pushing this debunked narrative? It's sad this man died, but he has nobody but himself to blame....
It’s not even sad the violent thug died. He threatened a cop, tried to take his weapon, and would have killed him if not stopped.

He got what he deserved. Why is the racist in Congress celebrating such a horrible example of a black teen?

It’s not even sad the violent thug died. He threatened a cop, tried to take his weapon, and would have killed him if not stopped.

He got what he deserved. Why is the racist in Congress celebrating such a horrible example of a black teen?
well, the sad part is he was raised in an enviroment he was taught that was ok.

The fact Congress is celebrating or honoring his death is just pathetic

well, the sad part is he was raised in an enviroment he was taught that was ok.

The fact Congress is celebrating or honoring his death is just pathetic
Yup. By “celebrating” that a violent black teen tried to take a cop’s gun is just encouraging a criminal mindset.

Forum List

Back