Copycat Walmart Shooter Stopped by Man with a Gun

Last edited:
Well, turns out I was right from the start.

He had no intentions of shooting anyone.
Walmart panic caused by gun rights 'test'

Of course... If you are caught running around with guns and 100 rounds of ammunition, you sure would tell everyone you had the intention to shoot as many as possible, no? You just thought better of it at the last moment.

The truth is, we'll probably never know.

Assuming he had no intent to shoot anyone, what motivated him? And don't give me the low IQ, high testosterone nonsense. This was, so shortly after the El Paso Walmart shooter, a calculated move. So, what was it?

Tell you what I think: They are acting on some ideas out of "Siege", a book by neo-Nazi James Mason. Part thereof hopes for gun rights exercises so brutal or provocative as to lead to gun confiscations, which they hope would spark a civil war, which in turn would give them the opportunity to kill off scores of "commies" and minorities, and take their country back (MAGA!). So shortly after El Paso, there was an opportunity to create a high-profile incident without firing a single shot. Doesn't that look like an effective use of "resources" toward that aim to you?

He wasn't shooting anyone.

Probably just one of your open carry idiots.

On cue . . .
He was shopping and trying to talk to people, taking video on his phone. I think he was trying to make a point. But he was going about it in an incredibly stupid way.
Apparently, this 20 year old guy was doing a "social experiment" on video to point out the absurdity of Walmart's policy of refusing to sell rifle or shotgun ammunition to anybody under 21 years of age.

What was incredibly stupid, is when the manager pulled the fire alarm, causing people to panic.

What was incredibly stupid was when a fireman threatened Dmitriy Andreychenko with a firearm for....

umm...

possessing a firearm?

It is legal to open carry a firearm, as Dmitriy Andreychenko was doing. What is illegal is to threaten somebody with a firearm, as the fireman these idiots are lauding as a hero did.

Well, turns out I was right from the start.

He had no intentions of shooting anyone.
Walmart panic caused by gun rights 'test'

Of course... If you are caught running around with guns and 100 rounds of ammunition, you sure would tell everyone you had the intention to shoot as many as possible, no? You just thought better of it at the last moment.

The truth is, we'll probably never know.

Assuming he had no intent to shoot anyone, what motivated him? And don't give me the low IQ, high testosterone nonsense. This was, so shortly after the El Paso Walmart shooter, a calculated move. So, what was it?

Tell you what I think: They are acting on some ideas out of "Siege", a book by neo-Nazi James Mason. Part thereof hopes for gun rights exercises so brutal or provocative as to lead to gun confiscations, which they hope would spark a civil war, which in turn would give them the opportunity to kill off scores of "commies" and minorities, and take their country back (MAGA!). So shortly after El Paso, there was an opportunity to create a high-profile incident without firing a single shot. Doesn't that look like an effective use of "resources" toward that aim to you?
Read the link. He says exactly what motivated him.

He wasn't shooting anyone.

Probably just one of your open carry idiots.

On cue . . .
He was shopping and trying to talk to people, taking video on his phone. I think he was trying to make a point. But he was going about it in an incredibly stupid way.
Apparently, this 20 year old guy was doing a "social experiment" on video to point out the absurdity of Walmart's policy of refusing to sell rifle or shotgun ammunition to anybody under 21 years of age.

What was incredibly stupid, is when the manager pulled the fire alarm, causing people to panic.

What was incredibly stupid was when a fireman threatened Dmitriy Andreychenko with a firearm for....

umm...

possessing a firearm?

It is legal to open carry a firearm, as Dmitriy Andreychenko was doing. What is illegal is to threaten somebody with a firearm, as the fireman these idiots are lauding as a hero did.
The whole thing was a cluster fuck from end to end.

So the truth finally comes out. It was a white guy who had no intention of killing anyone.

Forum List

Back