Cops N Karens

No matter what else is going on in the world with cops.................

I feel sorry for any of them that have to deal with the Karens and Kyles of the world.

I think you're confused about what a Karen is. A Karen is a girl, or wussy guy, who just refuses to mind their own fucking business.

If you call the cops or confront somebody because they are not wearing one of those stupid masks, that say right on the fucking WARNING label that they do not protect against coronavirus, you are the definition of a Karen. And you're also an idiot.

Last edited:

I feel sorry for any of them that have to deal with the Karens and Kyles of the world.

I think you're confused about what a Karen is. A Karen is a girl, or wussy guy, who just refuses to mind their own fucking business.

If you call the cops or confront somebody because they are not wearing one of those stupid masks, that say right on the fucking WARNING label that they do not protect against coronavirus, you are the definition of a Karen. And you're also an idiot.

Obviously YOU are the one confused.
A Karen or Kyle is someone who believes---
*they are BETTER than everybody else
*that laws do NOT pertain to THEM
*that THEIR personal needs are to be IMMEDIATELY satisfied by whoever is around them
*they can do and say as THEY please, to anyone, anytime, anywhere
*that social responsibilities and respect for others DO NOT include them
*that whatever THEY say is law, the absolute truth, and undeniable fact
*throw tyrannical fits, cuss, scream, threaten people with harm and death because they don't get their way

why did he arrest her in the bank exactly? And sorry the guy does not sound like a cop...well nothing more than MALL COP BART.

The bank has/had a policy in place (with signs stating the same) that ALL customers entering the bank MUST wear masks. She refused, because she thought the rules were stupid and didn't pertain to her, because she thought they were stupid.

And yes, he is a real cop. Banks around here don't hire security guards, they hire actual cops....even if they are wearing a security uniform, they aren't allowed to wear their cop duds while working security jobs at banks.

*that THEIR personal needs are to be IMMEDIATELY satisfied by whoever is around them
*throw tyrannical fits, cuss, scream, threaten people with harm and death because they don't get their way

You're full of shit, Karen.

You're full of shit, Karen.

in-order-to-insult-me-i-must-first-value-your-opinion-522x445.jpg

Forum List

Back