Cops kill black girl in Ohio

The liberal case for letting black girls stab one another

EzgRFHbWUAQSlbd

I agree.....the police should no longer leave their cars......in fact, the cops should no longer leave the station...they should wait in the station until a call comes in, then, they wait to get direct orders to go to the scene.......after the criminal leaves....then, they should simply hand out cards with the phone number and address of the police station and inform the victims...if they are still alive, or the relatives, to report the crime either on the phone or in person at the station....

That is the way I would have the police react to crime...

Agreed,
The police don't have time to learn the details of any situation they run into, so usually just screw it up.
Much better if we had something like Neighborhood Watch or armed residents for defense, and use police just to serve warrants to get people to court to face a judge.

So for those who are upset and saddened by the guilty verdict yesterday, at least for this moment; hold your head up high and enjoy this current shooting. Good cops matter and this was a good shooting
Yes, it was.

When will Africans become civilized. They are a plague in America

Whites are savages as well......they worship killing.......

WANTS to do this.......
View attachment 482387

Is forced to settle for this. Those baby deer have parents who loved them. Look at that sick grinning fucker.
View attachment 482389

Wrong.
Those are not "baby deer", and there are about 4 times too many deer, so half of them starve to death every winter.
We need to cull out far more deer than we do.
And it beats feedlot animals that never get any chance at life at all.

So for those who are upset and saddened by the guilty verdict yesterday, at least for this moment; hold your head up high and enjoy this current shooting. Good cops matter and this was a good shooting
Yes, it was.

WANTS to do this.......
View attachment 482387

Is forced to settle for this. Those baby deer have parents who loved them. Look at that sick grinning fucker.
View attachment 482389

Wrong.
Those are not "baby deer", and there are about 4 times too many deer, so half of them starve to death every winter.

Agreed. When I lived in California, the state had shortened the deer season so much and made the tags so expensive, when you finally got up into the high country and saw the state of the deer, it was heartbreaking. They were starving, diseased, and overcrowded to such an extent, most times the meat was not edible. But the leftists who run the state, since they never leave their gated communities, thought they were being "environmental".

She had a knife and was attacking another girl. Looks justified to me?

Except why shoot 4 times?
There is never going to be a way a 16 year old is ever going to survive being shot 4 times.
That is a huge escalation, when police are supposed to de-escalate things instead.
Why not fire a shot into the ground for example?
Likely that would have gotten attention.
#1) Not how they are trained.
#2) Trained to shoot to kill

What if he fires the shot into the ground and she stabs her anyway. Now you have a dead civilian. Officers are trained to shoot to kill if they draw their weapon and are forced to fire it. I have several friends who are police officers. This isn't like the movies, in real life you don't fire warning shots. I just explained why. If the girl in pink is my daughter I want the police officer to fire 100 shots at the assailant. Better safe than sorry.

The liberal case for letting black girls stab one another

EzgRFHbWUAQSlbd

I agree.....the police should no longer leave their cars......in fact, the cops should no longer leave the station...they should wait in the station until a call comes in, then, they wait to get direct orders to go to the scene.......after the criminal leaves....then, they should simply hand out cards with the phone number and address of the police station and inform the victims...if they are still alive, or the relatives, to report the crime either on the phone or in person at the station....

That is the way I would have the police react to crime...

Agreed,
The police don't have time to learn the details of any situation they run into, so usually just screw it up.
Much better if we had something like Neighborhood Watch or armed residents for defense, and use police just to serve warrants to get people to court to face a judge.
Because that went so well for Zimmerman. Blacks are untouchable (in their mind)

According to the mom
The entire story it not out

This looks like the next big thing

These cops are going to start hunting any black person they can find , to get their badge of honor from the right wing ,the NRA and all the Gun Bubbas. Out west cops get to get a tattoo for shooting a black person.

More of your racist garbage, la de da. Stupid be stupid is. I hear your mother calling better close out and go back to your virtual school.

You better hide.

According to the mom
The entire story it not out

This looks like the next big thing

These cops are going to start hunting any black person they can find , to get their badge of honor from the right wing ,the NRA and all the Gun Bubbas. Out west cops get to get a tattoo for shooting a black person.

No need to do that. They'll just de-police poor black areas to achieve the same outcome.
I would if I was a cop. It's the common sense thing to do in the current environment.

Plenty of white teens have been killed by cops in the past for far less.

No riots or looting occurred after.

Why the double standard?
No double standard unless your a bigot. The proportion of black killed per thousand is way higher then whites . The bigots first comment .They even get more stupid as time goes by.

Why the double standard?

Because that's how it is under this stolen Xi Biden Administration..... they want.....they need, a race war to get things going.

That's how they want to destroy America from within....

Thing is....America is beginning to see all this clearly.
Out of the darkness comes a voice from a turd, a Qanon patron who loves God the American flag and mother , except they are just another bigot from the right . The majority of right wingers are bigots.

Why the double standard?

Because that's how it is under this stolen Xi Biden Administration..... they want.....they need, a race war to get things going.

That's how they want to destroy America from within....

Thing is....America is beginning to see all this clearly.
No we will save America by getting rid of the traitors who tried or supported the take over of this country and the destruction of our democracy to force in a piece of shit called Trump as a dictator. They have to go to save this great country,

Why the double standard?
No double standard unless your a bigot. The proportion of black killed per thousand is way higher then whites . The bigots first comment .They even get more stupid as time goes by.
Besides the bigot angle. Can there be just the chance that Black teens act like dangerous asses more then the White teens do at a higher percentage. White poverty can be all over. But in some deep rural areas it is highest. We never get the "I have been picked On" stories from those areas. So it exists and the media does not care because it does not fit their narrative or it does not and they are less dangerous in lower percentages.

Yes, it was.

WANTS to do this.......
View attachment 482387

View attachment 482389

Wrong.

Agreed. When I lived in California, the state had shortened the deer season so much and made the tags so expensive, when you finally got up into the high country and saw the state of the deer, it was heartbreaking. They were starving, diseased, and overcrowded to such an extent, most times the meat was not edible. But the leftists who run the state, since they never leave their gated communities, thought they were being "environmental".
lie

Why the double standard?
Besides the bigot angle. Can there be just the chance that Black teens act like dangerous asses more then the White teens do at a higher percentage. White poverty can be all over. But in some deep rural areas it is highest. We never get the "I have been picked On" stories from those areas. So it exists and the media does not care because it does not fit their narrative or it does not and they are less dangerous in lower percentages.
can\t argue with some made up bullshit.

Who would not want the police to shoot someone about to stab them? It's ridiculous that this is even a thing. The cop is a hero.

Who would not want the police to shoot someone about to stab them? It's ridiculous that this is even a thing. The cop is a hero.

Well.......according to the new rules...created by the Chauvin verdicts.......it is exactly better that criminals are no longer arrested......they will simply be informed....on tv, that they need to proceed to the nearest police station to surrender themselves into custody...at their earliest convenience, if they feel like it.....

Yes, it was.

WANTS to do this.......
View attachment 482387

View attachment 482389

Wrong.

lie

Yes you do. All the time.

Forum List

Back