Cops kill black girl in Ohio

What does the family of the girl that the LEO saved have to say about it?

Do you think they were pleased their daughter was not stabbed?

50-50 they are a gangsta family and pissed at her for not having her own knife or a gun.

Blacks will burn Ohio to ash
This girl looks alternative and granola type
If there is no video it won’t be as bad if there is...look out.
There is video and it's s good thing. It reveals the cop shot the girl to prevent her from stabbing someone else.
“Kwak...video”....”kwak....video”

People will riot and loot anyway, retarded OCD parrot. Free stuff is still free stuff.
Poor, brain-dead, ShortBus... that has nothing to do with this.

:itsok:

According to the mom
The entire story it not out

This looks like the next big thing

What must go through a cops mind when he has to resort to drawing his weapon.

Especially, when the person he is concerned about is black.
This shooting is 100% justified. She was going to stab another civilian and she disregarded a direct order from the police officer.
Can’t the cop just shoot her in the arm or leg ?
:rolleyes:

According to the mom

These cops are going to start hunting any black person they can find , to get their badge of honor from the right wing ,the NRA and all the Gun Bubbas. Out west cops get to get a tattoo for shooting a black person.

The big girl was about to stab the other girl with a knife. Why are you ok with that? thats my question.

Plenty of white teens have been killed by cops in the past for far less.

No riots or looting occurred after.

Why the double standard?

Because that's how it is under this stolen Xi Biden Administration..... they want.....they need, a race war to get things going.

That's how they want to destroy America from within....

Thing is....America is beginning to see all this clearly.
Are you saying the cop shot the girl with the knife to start a race war for Biden? Are you sure that is your position?

The vid shows a one person trying to stab another while not following police commands.

According to the mom

What must go through a cops mind when he has to resort to drawing his weapon.

Especially, when the person he is concerned about is black.
This shooting is 100% justified. She was going to stab another civilian and she disregarded a direct order from the police officer.
Can’t the cop just shoot her in the arm or leg ?

No!

Shoot to kill is what you are taught!

The teenager that was shot and killed is dead because of her actions and not because of the Officer.

The kill was justified and the Officer did their job!

If Social Justice Warriors take to the streets on this case they will lose this argument because had the girl stabbed anyone then those crying over the teenager death would be complaining about how the Officer did nothing to stop the teenager with a knife!

So it is a damn if you do and damn if you don’t scenario and I believe the Officer was justified in the shooting...

Earlier reports, including from The Daily Beast, cited the girl as being 15-years-old, according to a woman purporting to be the girl's aunt.

The outlet reported that according to the woman, Hazel Bryant, Ma'Khia "called the police because someone in her house was abusing her," and "that police saw a knife on the ground near Makiyah and shot the teenager four times."

WSYX-TV noted that the fatal police shooting occurred just before the verdict was announced in the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who was found guilty on all counts in the murder of George Floyd.

The outlet reported that "following the shooting, a crowd gathered at the
scene upset at police. Many were saying 'enough is enough' and were asking if the officers involved were wearing body cameras."

The teenager that was shot and killed is dead because of her actions and not because of the Officer.

If Social Justice Warriors take to the streets on this case they will lose this argument because had the girl stabbed anyone then those crying over the teenager death would be complaining about how the Officer did nothing to stop the teenager with a knife!

So it is a damn if you do and damn if you don’t scenario and I believe the Officer was justified in the shooting...
A "sweet honor student" in a cat fight, brandishing a knife. Why can't girls just bite and pull hair anymore X?
The girl looks like a hippie and zero details
That's the mom. 16 year old is the pic on the phone. She was in foster care for some reason. Mom also said it was Ma'khia who called the police, that she was being 'abused.'

A "sweet honor student" in a cat fight, brandishing a knife. Why can't girls just bite and pull hair anymore X?
That's the mom. 16 year old is the pic on the phone. She was in foster care for some reason. Mom also said it was Ma'khia who called the police, that she was being 'abused.'

I say if they are over the age of eighteen then off to the mud wrestling pit and let the fight begin!

I swear some need to think before going out with a knife and just wait calmly when no one is looking and hit the person with a bat...

Then when the Cop ask you could say you thought the person head was a softball...

I know... I know but in my defense it is early here and I am just waking up...

According to the mom

These cops are going to start hunting any black person they can find , to get their badge of honor from the right wing ,the NRA and all the Gun Bubbas. Out west cops get to get a tattoo for shooting a black person.
What the hell is wrong with you?
Why is black behavior irrelevant to such a large segment? I hope you have to live next to these creatures

I say if they are over the age of eighteen then off to the mud wrestling pit and let the fight begin!

I swear some need to think before going out with a knife and just wait calmly when no one is looking and hit the person with a bat...

Then when the Cop ask you could say you thought the person head was a softball...

G'mornin', Bruce.

Forum List

Back