"Civil War" tomorrow on Peacock or MSNBC

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Check your local listings. I don't have Peacock but do have timer set on MSNBC for tomorrow 7 PM Pacific Time (looks like you can stream anytime on Peacock). I would encourage those who were home schooled or attended public schools in the Deep South to check it out.

Many of if not most of you were taught that The Civil War wasn't about slavery, but was rather an illegal invasion by the warmongering North. You can whitewash, but please don't expect anyone to take you seriously at this point in history. Enjoy! :)

Oh Jesus...I wouldn't be surprised if Lincoln was played by a black guy.

Honest injun here...I think I would probably last ten minutes.

Oh Jesus...I wouldn't be surprised if Lincoln was played by a black guy.

Honest injun here...I think I would probably last ten minutes.
The Library of Congress has an online archive of "almost" every newspaper printed since around 1760. A lot of history is written many years AFTER the events. Newspapers are a major source of HISTORIANS. Maybe "FAKE NEWS" is just news written by folks with a different point of view.

IDK. I won't be watching this, but having watched Henry Louis Gates, Jr., show several times about people finding their roots, I am not going to assume that this will be a whitey bad/POC saints propaganda piece. He does seem to recognize that our history is a complicated one.

Check your local listings. I don't have Peacock but do have timer set on MSNBC for tomorrow 7 PM Pacific Time (looks like you can stream anytime on Peacock). I would encourage those who were home schooled or attended public schools in the Deep South to check it out.

Many of if not most of you were taught that The Civil War wasn't about slavery, but was rather an illegal invasion by the warmongering North. You can whitewash, but please don't expect anyone to take you seriously at this point in history. Enjoy! :)

We are still digesting Sacagawea being the real trailblazer through the Northwest passage. Lewis and Clark were the shit pot cleaners in reality by Prog history.

IDK. I won't be watching this, but having watched Henry Louis Gates, Jr., show several times about people finding their roots, I am not going to assume that this will be a whitey bad/POC saints propaganda piece. He does seem to recognize that our history is a complicated one.

Yes or No: The Civil War was first and foremost a result of southern whites not wanting to give up their slaves.

Yes or No: The Civil War was first and foremost a result of southern whites not wanting to give up their slaves.
Alternate history suggests that slavery would end within a decade if no war happened. There was a lot of external interference and some of our government people involved who wanted a "Fiat Currency" at the time. It was believed a breaking up of the United States would give the outsiders a foot in the door to at least one side.

IDK. I wasn't alive then.

today-im-going-to-show-you-how-to-whitewash-american-history.jpg

Forum List

Back