Cop runs over suspect on purpose.

According to Marana police, Valencia was fleeing from a Walmart where he had allegedly stolen a rifle. He had already been intercepted by police near a post office, where he pointed the rifle at his head multiple times and threatened suicide before firing the gun in another direction and fleeing.

In the two videos, Mario Valencia is captured walking along a street in Marana, northwest of Tucson, while carrying a rifle that he points fires into the air.

Funny how I see NO GUN in his hands OR go flying in the air even IF he did have a gun that in NO WAY gives ANYONE the right to run someone over....also since the ONLY people claiming he had a rifle are the cops who are taught to lie I doubt he ever had one.

After reading about this armed criminal firing wildly I am so glad that the cop had the presence of mind to use the car to stop him. Who knows how many lives were saved by that quick thinking officer.

According to KOLD, Police Chief Terry Rozema said that Rapiejko’s move actually saved the suspect’s life. Valencia was hospitalized for two days before being charged with aggravated assault on a police officer with a deadly weapon, discharging a firearm inside the city limits, and shoplifting involving a firearm.

Wow....seriously? People FIRE that son of a whore please. Now people will see WHY people run from cops....they are murderers with badges.

Why do so many cops shave their heads now? When did this trend catch on? It's like they are trying to come across as tough military guys, but we know in reality they are really closer to mall security guards than military.

*yawn*

Are we going to actually see a story about an INNOCENTman one of these days? The guy had a gun and he pointed it at cops. My only disappointment is that he still breathes. That video however was quite entertaining.

Why do so many cops shave their heads now? When did this trend catch on? It's like they are trying to come across as tough military guys, but we know in reality they are really closer to mall security guards than military.
They got that from Breaking Bad.

Season_4_-_Hank.jpg

Even if you could somehow justify hitting him with a car, there was no reason to hit him with that much force. Immediately after hitting him, the police car barrels right through a brick wall!

*yawn*

Are we going to actually see a story about an INNOCENTman one of these days? The guy had a gun and he pointed it at cops. My only disappointment is that he still breathes. That video however was quite entertaining.
Did he point it at cops?

Look on the bright side......

With the Idiot running around firing a gun, the cops could have given him a terminal case of lead poisoning before he ended up killing somebody.

Meh...this is a case I could care less about...f he did indeed point a gun at the cops...he got what he deserved.

I only wish the BLM would have been that creative when the teaper terrorists pointed guns at them.

Forum List

Back