Cop rapes and murders woman, only gets a life sentence

It’s ok if you go to work everyday to be in direct contact with mass murderers who want to rip your heart out, capital punishment of convicted murderers is cruel.
Yeah, most of those types lasted about three months and quit. We had this one guy in training that they put with me. He told me his dream in life was to be a corrections officer. Right then I knew he was f-ed in the head. He was the root cause cause of a fight just as I was relieving him and he took off running out of the unit, the cons laughing at him and taunting him. Never saw him again.

Last edited:
ap21272264010119-77cf315134d32680eb2ce31f7a68927bed623b8a-s600-c85.webp

Wayne Couzens, 48, was accused of using his police identification and COVID-19 laws to trick 33-year-old Sarah Everard into his car in a false arrest as she walked home from visiting a friend in south London on March 3. Prosecutors said he handcuffed Everard on the pretext that she broke lockdown rules, drove her far outside the capital and then raped and killed her.

Couzens had pleaded guilty to the charges of abduction, rape and murder.

An Officer Admits To Rape And Kidnapping Of Sarah Everard In A Case That Drew Outrage

EUROPE

An Officer Admits To Rape And Kidnapping Of Sarah Everard In A Case That Drew Outrage

Justice Adrian Fulford said the circumstances of the case are "devastating, tragic and wholly brutal." He said Couzens went "hunting a lone female to kidnap and rape," having planned the crime in "unspeakably" grim detail.

The cop only got a life sentence? I know this happened in Britain where they don't have the death penalty, but it just doesn't seem like justice.

Do you think a life sentence is just?

I'm a strong advocate of life in prison in solitary confinement.

Not according to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Keeping someone continually in solitary is torture. Talk about something you know about. You don't think that if you were locked in a 6 foot by 10 foot room with only a metal bunk and a sink and toilet for the rest of your life would not drive you crazy?

Forum List

Back